30

30th Chapter!! Thanks for  30k! sorry this is taking so long

           9:00 PM

           Izuku got another call in the darkness of his room. His phone was the only thing illuminating the room.

      This time it wasn't from Bakugou, but from Tomura. Izuku immediately picked up.

"What do you want?" growled Izuku, woken up from his sleep.

"Come back to HQ. Master has asked me to inform you of something important."

Izuku squinted in annoyance. "I was trying to get at least some sleep before tomorrow."

"It'll be quick."

"I'm sick of these late night requests. I'm a student still you know."

"It's important."

Izuku hung up and turned on his room light. He looked in the mirror and fluffed up his dead looking hair.

Hopefully it wouldn't matter if he wore his villain outfit or not.

* * *

"I'm going on a walk." stated the greenette, walking past multiple confused faces.

"At 9:15? On a school night?" gasped Ochaco, who was eating a bowl of ramen in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll be back soon. Just need to clear my mind." His eyes darted to Momo, who was sitting on the opposite side of Ochaco.

Izuku left the dorms with a slam of a door. Almost anyone in the dorms could hear the door close.

Todoroki rushed out of his room immediately and down the stairs.

"Where did he go!?" yelled Todoroki. Everyone pointed to the door.

"He just said he was going on a walk." said Kaminari, slithering his arm around Jirou's shoulder. "We should probably all get to sleep soon. We have school tomorrow."

Todoroki ignored him and opened the door. "I needed to tell him something important."

Yaoyorozu sighed, being the only one who knew what Todoroki was doing.

"Then go gett'm then. He just left like not even twenty seconds ago."

Todoroki nodded and ran out the door. Just as expected, Izuku wasn't anywhere close by. He must have either ran or warped to the bar.

Since he wasn't getting any calls back from Izuku, Todoroki called Kurogiri instead. It rang for a few moments before he heard Kurogiri's deep voice on the end of the line.

"How can I help you?"

"I need to get to the bar. I need to see Midoriya. Can you portal me there? I'm in front of the dorm building."

"Sure thing."

The phone call ended and a small purple portal swirled open at the end of the pathway.

Todoroki quickly ran through it to avoid it drawing suspicion. The tingly light feeling when walking through one of his warps was a weird sensation. If Izuku was already at the bar so suddenly, then there must be something important.

     Meanwhile, Izuku had already reached the bar. For some reason, no one was there except for Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"Young Shoto is supposed to come as well. The others are doing contracted killing, well except for Spinner who's in the break room watching tv." Kurogiri slightly coughed. "Master wants to see you."