3

Meanwhile in the UA Teacher's lounge, Shouta Aizawa was pacing back and forth feeling horrible about the situation they had all played a part in. He understood why Midoriya ran away. But the thing bothering him was that he was scared about the idea of Izuku never coming back.

The class was chattering amongst eachother about Midoriya.

"I knew that we could trust him." said Kaminari with pride, but turned to see Todoroki his familiar intense glare.

"You guys were the ones that caused him to run away. He probably hates us now." he muttered coldly. Idiots...

Nobody responded to Todoroki's controversial comment. Instead, they shifted their attention over to the boy who recorded the whole scene. Bakugou was sitting down at his desk. He was trying to ignore the thought that kept repeating on loop in his head.

This is all my fault...

"Bakugou. This is all your fault." yelled Sero. "You know that right?"

Bakugou lowered his head. He knew he wouldn't be able to escape the blame game so easily.

"Are you kidding me? You dumb extras believed it too."

There was silence for a moment. Bakugou stayed turned around, so the others couldn't see his face of guilt.

"That wasn't cool Bakugou!" said Mina's usual peppy voice, now serious.

"Mina! Don't say that to our classmate! You are just as much at blame here, ribbit."

Kirishima looked at the crowd and stayed silent. Bakugou was his best friend. It hurt to see everyone yelling at him, even though he was partially to blame. More classmates got involved in the feud.

"We might all be to blame, but you took the damn video! I thought you two were childhood friends!" shouted Jirou, who was holding an ice pack to her own head.

Bakugou seemed to take these insults well, but it honestly hurt him a lot to hear his friends insult him.

"I~"

"Shut up. We don't care if you have an apology" said Mina, sarcastically.

"DON'T SAY WE! IT WASN'T ONLY HIS FAULT!"

"You know, you all believed it and beat him up too, so you can't talk." mumbled Todoroki.

"SHADDUP ICYHOT! I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY!"

Bakugou knew that this would pass eventually.
But what if it didn't? He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from saying something he would regret. Instead, he got up and walked away, therefore seeming like a sore loser to his classmates. 

All Might sat in the teacher's lounge feeling sick to his stomach. He realized that he played a huge part in Midoriya being unfairly thrown in prison. They should have all known better than to lock him up without any proven evidence or trial. But there was another thing on his mind.

He wondered if giving Katsuki Bakugou OFA was a good idea on his part. Should he ask for it back to Midoriya? It might patch up his issues with Izuku, but rip tears in his new relationship with Bakugou. All Might was lost. He had no moves to get him out of the mess he was in without causing more damage.

But something else was happening...

Citizens of Hosu City were watching out their windows in terror. The tallest building in the city was in flames. The ground was shaking and crumbling, most likely due to a quirk.

A young woman in a close-by building, covered her mouth tightly with one hand before evacuating with her five-year-old son. Multiple citizens started to evacuate. The faint sound of a fire truck approached the street. Debris fell off the edge in a random, unpredictable pattern. Pro heroes were called to the scene which seemed to be from a villain, but was actually in fact from a 15-year-old child.