Chapter six || Spirale

Start from the beginning

I glare at him and a silence floods the room.

"Don't you want to know why you're here?" He asks.

I don't respond just continue to glare.

"Well Damiano seems to be a little in debt to me..." he smirks.

My eyes widen and I swallow hard.

"He worked for you?" I tremble.
"Mmm, something like that." He laughs.
"How long...?" I ask.

He pauses and for a glimpse of a second a sense of humanity appears on his face, but it immediately fades as he opens his lips to speak.

"Awhile, there's a lot of things you didn't know during our relationship." He whispers.
"Because you're a sociopath and pathological liar?" I suggest.

His smirk fades and goes serious. I don't know how I'm going to escape this, Timothèe will not leave me alone in the room and even if he did I couldn't be certain I could reach and climb through the small window. Surely Damiano will realize I'm not at rehearsal soon right?

"He's going to come for me." I hiss.
"Oh I wouldn't doubt it, I'm not going to keep you... I mean I'm expecting you'd want to stay with me anyways, I'm just holding you here until Damiano comes so I can settle this." He smirks.
"What are you going to do?" I mumble.
"End our little disagreement, but don't worry we still have some time..."
"In the meantime I can show you how things used to be... how they should be." He moans into my ear.
"Don't fucking touch me." I command.
"What make you think you have any power?" He says now leaning over me on the bed.

He's on top of me. His heavy breath in sync with my rapidly beating heart. He begins kissing my collar bone. I flinch away cocking my head the opposite direction of his face.

"Don't fight it, you know you want me belle." He whispers.

His words make me give in, my knees weaken and sink into the bed.

Suddenly the door burst open- Damiano stands panting, his hair is messy and his collared shirt is halfway open revealing his chest covered in sweat.

"Get off of her!" Damiano fumes.
"Relax we were just having some fun before you got here." He snickers.

I ram my knee into Timothèe's chest causing his to tumble over and fall to the ground.

"You little fucking brat." he grunts trying to recover.

Damiano slugs him.

"What part of don't hurt the people I love do you not understand?" Damiano fumes at Timothèe while freeing my wrist.

"Love?" My heart beats. Wait no not the right time.

"Well you'd think you wouldn't have the audacity to sleep with your bosses girl." He chuckles.
"I'm not your girl." I snarl.
"Quiet princess, let us talk this out." He winks.
"What?" Damiano grunts grinding his teeth.
"Haven't had the ex's talk yet?" Timothèe presumes.

Damiano clenches his fist.

"Not that important," Timothèe shrugs.
"What is important is you either stop seeing Chloe or somebody else finishes the issue." He demands.
"They'll take care of you the way you used to." He smirks.

No way. Damiano said he never hurt anyone. Why would he lie to me again? I already know Timothèe is a pathological liar but Damiano's guilt confirms my suspicion.

"What!" I gasp.
"Chloe I can explain-" he begins.
"I guess you don't share everything do-" Timothèe is interrupted by Damiano's fist.

He immediately falls to the ground. My widen eyes stare at Damiano blankly.