Chapter 10: Another One Gone

*Sapnap POV*

     "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE??" I practically screamed at Niki. She had just told us that Dream was missing. "I- I don't know what happened... the window was open and D-Dream was g-g-gone." She sobbed, she knew I would be pissed. And she was right! "Sap, calm down, they can't have gone very far." Tubbo attempted to assure me, but what did he know? They could be getting on a plane right now! "Did anyone see anything suspicious recently, or anyone acting strange?" I tried to calmly ask. "Um, I might h-have seen something," Niki mumbled, "On my way here, I passed a nice car with fully tinted windows," She said, finally regaining her bravery. "What kind of 'nice car, did you see? What colors were it? How old was it? Was was it's license plate?" I started rambling, hoping for an answer. "Um, Ferrari, I think red, black, and maybe gray. It was newer, and I didn't see the license plate!" She half yelled back, angry that I wasn't giving her time to answer. "Tubbo and Ranboo, go start checking all the security footage you can, find that car!" I ordered, "Yes sir!" They replied in unison. 'This is gonna be a pain in my ass.' I thought to myself. "Um,  Sap... where's George?" Niki asked. I turned to where I thought he was, he wasn't there, then I looked around more. "Oh shit." I said to myself.

————————————————————————————

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

IS IT BAD I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM?