Chapter 3: Friends or Foes

I was halfway back home before someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I thought it would be the masked man, Purpled, Punz, or even the other British kid but nope. It was a guy in a suit with some kind of horns, and black hair, "Who are you and what do you want," I snarled. "I'm Schaltt and I want you," he said, before I could speak I felt his hand come off of my shoulder as he fell to the floor, I looked down at him and back up to see the masked man standing there with a bloody glove. "That guys a major pain in my ass," he said, "Come on let's go back," he commented before grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards his mansion. I didn't resist after all, I think he just saved my life.

Nobody said anything the entire way back, I was okay with this. When we got back we got in the elevator and he pushed 3 again. I looked at him and asked, "Who are you exactly, like what's your name an why am I here?" I think I know why I'm here, it's because I called him weird for wearing that mask. "You're here because you're a male omega, and other mafias hunt you. Also I'm Dream," okay so Dream is a weird name, also did he say 'other' mafias? "So wait, do you work for a mafia?" I carefully asked as we stepped out of the elevator, "No, I run this mafia." 'DID HE JUST SAY HE RUNS A MAFIA' Ok so now that I know that, I'm not running again, if I do he'll probably shoot me and torture till I'm dead. "Alright, go to sleep, I need to talk to you tomorrow," he said in a kind tone, so I listened. I walked into my room and snuggled under the covers and fell asleep fast.

Dream POV

'Well he fell asleep fast, he's so cute when he's sleeping. To bad he hates me, I would probably do anything for him. Wait... what am I thinking, he's a male omega and nothing more, just a cute male omega.' I thought as I watched him sleep, not in a creepy way, just I was in the doorway so yeah. Well might as well get some papers done before tomorrow.

*TIME SKIP*

George POV

'Man, that was the best sleep I've had in a long time.' I thought as I sat up groaning. I walked into the bathroom to shower. 10 minutes later I walked back into the main room wearing the same clothes as yesterday and sat on the couch and turned on the TV, it was currently 7:15 AM. Normally I don't wake up early but sleeping in a mafia mansion put me on edge. As I settled down to watch TV I heard a knock on the door, I groaned as I stood up and walked towards the door. When I openned the door it was the british boy from yesterday, "Hello, first of all my name is Karl... Karl Jacobs, and secondly Dream would like you to follow me to breakfast." He stated, I shrugged and folllowed him. Once we entered the dinning room breakfast was already laid out all over the table, I took my seat and ate silently while Dream just watched. "Ok, first things first. If you are goning to stay here there are a few basic rules," he stated, I mumbled something about rules being dumb but he didn't hear me. "First, no talking back to me. Second, no leaving the 3rd floor, that's your floor. Third-" Before he could finsh I cut him off, "Wait! I get the entire 3rd floor to myself?!" He nodded and continued, "Third, no intterupting me while I'm working, whether I'm in a meeting or doing a mission, you can call me while I am at my desk though," I nodded and kept eating, he started eating to.

'I think I'm going to like it here' I thought while finishing breakfast, "Okay, head to your floor, I have a meeting." he ordered, "Can Karl come with me?" I asked curiously, "Sounds good, I'll send him up shortly." He stated before taking the dishes and putting them into the sink and walking away. I got up and headed for the 3rd floor, this time I used the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO, IT IS ME, THE AUTHOR. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND TELL YOU GUYS THIS STORY IS INSPIRED BY "My Little Pet" I DON'T REMEMBER THE AUTHOR'S NAME BUT GO CHECK THEM OUT. IT IS DNF DON'T WORRY. ALSO I AM ONLY SHIPPING DREAM AND GEORGE'S PERSONAS NOT THEIR IRL SELVES, IF I AM ASKED TO TAKE IT DOWN I WILL (IF THEY ASK ME TOO). ALRIGHT, BYE!!!