House of The Chosen Ones

Start from the beginning

Charlie's POV

Patricia held my brother while Alfie was holding me. We both stumbled in and then I swear I could hear voices. When we left the barn both me and Eddie banged our heads on the way out.

Eddie" Did anyone else hear that? Who keeps whispering?"

Charlie" I can hear it too"

Patricia" Look, it's okay.I think you've both still got a concussion"

Victor then walks down the stairs.

Victor"Uh, Miss Williamson, what exactly is going on here, please?"

Patricia" The Twins had an accident and the nurse told us to bring them back here"

Victor" Very well.Very well.Come along.Out of my way"

He pushes us both and slams the door.

Patricia" No interrogation? That's weird"

Alfie" Maybe Victor's had a bang on the head too, Anyway, I'm just gonna go and check on the"

Patricia" No! You can't go that way, 'cause you don't have the person to open the thing"

Alfie"Oh--oh, you mean, the lock-the socket, Well, that's fine. We'll just go the back way to the Through the sLyberry"

Charlie"Okay, guys, we are both concussed"

Eddie" Yeah and even we can still see through your oh-so-secret code.

Patricia" Okay, I am going to make sure Eddie and Charlie are okay and I'll catch up with you later"

We both sit on the bed, Eddie holding his head as am I.

Patricia" So you two know about Rufus?"

We both nod.

Patricia" But why Jerome and why did he kidnap you Charlie?"

Charlie" I don't know, he took us both because he didn't want us to raise the alarm but then I think we were insurance policies, like he still has Jerome"

Patricia" Unless one of you had something he wanted"

Charlie" Maybe he did"

I then proceed to pull out the gem out of my pocket and it glows in my hand, I then hear voices again before dropping the gem.

Eddie" Sis, are you okay?"

Charlie" It's hot, like really hot"

Patricia goes to pick it up.

Charlie" Careful, it's hot"

Patricia" No, it's not.It's cold, wait isn't this the gem that Jerome's been obsessing about? Where'd you get this?"

Charlie" From Jerome.He gave it to me in the barn before I escaped"

Then Eddie holds the gem and he hears voices, I can tell as he keeps cocking his head.

Osirians.
Chosen Ones.

Twins" Do you hear that?"

Patricia" No.Hear what?

Chosen Ones
Find Nina
Find Nicholas

Eddie"Where is she? She needs me"

Charlie" Where is he, he needs me"

Patricia" Eddie, Charlie, are you okay?

Charlie" They need us, we have to find them now"

Despite our concussions and feeling a bit weird, Patricia, Eddie and I charge across the grass to the library and burst in.

Patricia"They just started freaking out on me, mumbling about the The Chosen Ones and The Osirians. I think it must be the bang on the head."

Then Eddie holds out the gem and it's glowing in his hand. Both Nina and Nicholas then step forward.

Nina steps towards Eddie and Nicholas steps towards me.

Twins"You're The Osirians."

Nina reaches out to take the gem from him, but Eddie puts his fingers over it.

Eddie"Think about what you're doing,"

Charlie" You don't have to do this, both of you"

Nicholas" I can't leave my sister"

She shakes her head unwrapping my twin's fingers from the gem and taking it from him. The third eye. The thing that completes the Mask of Anubis.

Fabian"No."

Fabian runs forward, taking the Mask out of her hand.

Fabian"No. Please don't do this."

Nina"Fabian...it's the only way,"

Nicholas then places the gem in the middle of the forehead of the Mask, and it glows so golden. Nina puts it on and when she does the mask starts dripping tears,

Joy"Look at the Mask,"

Fabian"Tears of gold,"

Senkhara's and her brother's voice comes from the second level. "The Chosen Ones."

She cackles and disappears the second I glance up. Black smoke slithers down from the second level, straight to Nina and then the same happens with Nicholas. A weird, unsettling glow surrounds them both, and when they speaks again, it's not their voices that comes out of their mouths. I don't know how Nicholas is also possessed but he is, maybe because they are twins like me and Eddie and are connected somehow.

Senkhara"The field of rushes awaits..." 

A portal then appears up the top of the balcony and everyone squints as it's so bright. Both Twins then head for the stairs.

Story Notes
Okay so The Martin Twins are heading with Senkhara to the afterlife. The Miller Twins figure out they are The Osirians and the rest of Sibuna try desperately to get Nina and Nicholas to stop.

Authors Notes
Okay so this is the penultimate chapter. I really hope you liked it, let me know what you think. It's the last chapter tomorrow.

As always remember to Like, Comment and Follow

Thanks X