House of Timeout

House of Timeout

Okay so I missed House of Hijack and House of Freeze.

Nicholas's POV

My sister, I and the rest of Sibuna are just standing there while Vera comes at us like a Zombie.

Nicholas" Vera?"

Possessed Vera keeps coming toward us, prominently showing us the Mark of Anubis on her palm. She's been cursed by Senkhara, same as us. All of a sudden, Vera stops. The Mark on her hand stops glowing and she snaps out of her trance, back to her old, evil self it seems. It's a very, very tiny step up from being possessed.

Vera"Am I late for dinner?"

If I'm honest she still looks a bit Zombified as Alfie would say. She then looks at us

Vera"Where are you all going?"

Amber" Shopping"

Nina" Library"

Nicholas" Studying"

Alfie" Paintball"

Fabian" Homework"

Patricia"School"

Vera"Hobbies are good."

She walks away, still looking zombified"

So Vera has been stamped by senkara and is acting all Zombified. Once she has left we all start chattering away.

Patricia"Looks like Vera's all thawed out"

Amber "But did you see her palm?"

Alfie"She's been Senkhara-ed,"

Nina"Senkhara said she'd make them suffer, She must have done something to her."

Nicholas"See, it's true, Zombie Veras do exist."

Everyone chuckles.

Alfie" That is something I would say"

Fabian"It is actually perhaps you two have more in common than you think"

Alfie" Well I could always use a new buddy to hang out with since Jerome is with his girlfriend most of the time"

Fabian" You have me"

Alfie" Fabian, your idea of fun is going to the library, my idea of fun is pranking teachers"

Fabian" True"

Nina"Come on let's grab the reflectors and get down to the task before the moon eclipses the sun."

After failing to get down to the tunnels last night, we had managed to get up at 4AM. We were hurrying down to the task chamber, all reflectors in our hands. Alfie then starts complaining that it's too early"

Alfie"It's way too early, My head's not going on with the rest of my body."

Nina"Alfie, we don't have a choice, Suck it up."         

Nicholas"Oh, no,"

I looks at the wall making the others do to and the it's nearly over, we only have seconds if we want to do this.

Fabian"All right, the moon's nearly over it, Come on, we need to go right now."

I stand by my sister as we ready to put the reflectors on. The beam bounces from Fabian's staff to Alfie's, which means Amber's is next, then Patricia, then Nina and me. But for some reason Nina's reflector isn't bouncing.

Fabian" Nicholas"

Nicholas" We are trying"

Nina" Come on, come on, why isn't it working"

But it's too late. The moon has eclipsed the sun, and the staffs sink into the ground.

Sibuna" NOOOO!"

Great now the staffs have gone how do we finish this task.

Alfie" Okay, guys major constellation fail"