31. Lights and delight

Start from the beginning

Soon we hear the voices of the girls from above the staircases and as I turn my head in that direction, my heart finally finds serenity when I see her.

My beautiful Bianca, walks down towards me wearing the elegant white gown that is beautifully showcasing her feminine existence, smiling nervously at me. But why on earth doesn't she understand that she isn't supposed to be nervous? I mean, she's so damn beautiful, better than I ever could be in every way possible. It always makes me wonder what I ever did to deserve her.

A hint of makeup, the floral crown around her head, and the soft curls of her brown hair is giving an enchanting effect on her existence. I should at least say that she looks beautiful but I know that these words aren't enough to describe the awe I feel as my eyes are still sinking in the overwhelming radiance of her beauty. So, I choose to just smile instead, praying that she would understand at least a portion of my feelings for her as she looks into my eyes. She is all I can see, all I ever want.

"Stop staring, her relatives might realize how creepy you are." I look away from Bianca to glare at Rohan.

"You guys look so handsome." Sia runs towards us to hug us both and I did not miss a chance to see the coy smile that appeared on his face.

Keith joins us soon and as we were greeting and complementing each other, a loud horn outside the building notifies us that it is our time to leave.

As we walk out of the house, Penzo comes out of the vehicle as well which I think is completely unnecessary. He greets us all and hugs the girls but I don't like the way he is looking at Bianca, the desire that is visible in his eyes is too strong for me to shrug off.

We all enter the SUV and Penzo gets back to sitting next to his driver, the girls take the middle seats and the three of us sit behind them.

It almost gets me into a state of fury when I see Penzo readjusting the rearview mirror and just to make sure-I bend a bit forward to peck on her cheek and as I look towards the mirror, my doubt is confirmed as he stares back at me from that angle.

I know I am wrong at so many levels for being bothered by Penzo. How he feels is none of my concern unless he tries to meddle in between and he isn't doing anything like that. And I can't blame him for getting attracted to her, my Bia is just too beautiful for someone to ignore. So, no matter how much it bothers me, despite knowing everything, I choose to tone it down because I don't want to divide my attention from my girl anymore.

"You look beautiful." My words make her blush and that helps me calm down.

"You guys need to stop doing that. You're making me jealous." Sia whines.

"Oh please Sia, don't fall for me now."

"Eww! No, you're too smitten with B. I'm just jealous of your relationship. You're taken up too much by her, it's gross."

"What does that mean, Sia?"

"Well, kissing and stuff you know?" She shrugs and her cousin rolls her eyes.

I laughed and sat back. "So you too want the grossness of a relationship?"

"Heck, yeah."

"Weirdo," Bianca whispers and I continue to laugh.

"You leave me speechless," Keith adds.

"And I'm so thankful." His twin replies dramatically clasping her hands together and staring up to the sky.

"You know, you're single for a reason." Her brother grunts and that is the beginning of 'the quarrel of the day'.

We reach the auditorium that is all decorated with flowers and lights and damn I feel proud because I contributed to help in the hard work to make the venue look as beautiful.