"Tsk, please like you'd have the guts."

Bakugo saw his outing, he could quite the beatings and keep the others away from him if they believe Izuku will snitch.
Hopefully the greenette just kept his confidence a little longer.

"I'm fucking tired of this Katsuki, so honestly I don't care what you do if I snitch."

Katsuki almost felt proud, but he wasn't gonna let that show.

"You will regret this tomorrow."

Katsuki threatened, dropping the freckle teen.

"Looking forward to it. "

Izuku had sarcastically commented, but the blonde and the other two had already walked too far.

Thankfully.
They probably would of came back.

⏤͟͟͞͞End of Flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

'Why are we here again??'

'Because he's waiting for that spider freak!'

'Why??'
'Are we actually gonna kill him this time!?'

'Or we could fuck him.'

"Will you guys just shut the fu-wait there he is."

Deadpool mumbled, before standing up and taking a moment to stretch before he starts chasing after the greenette.

'Time to go get us a spiderboy!'

'Bugfreak!'

'Latexboy!'

'How the hell does that even make sinc-"

"Yooo Buggaboy!!"

Deadpool exclaimed, making the other panic and miss his aim.

"Oh shit!"

Deadpool cursed, thankfully catching the web that had missed whatever solid object it was supposed to land on, leaving the greenette just kinda swinging back and forth, as he glared up at the red and black boy.

"How's it hanging Buggaboy?"

Izuku's glare only seemed to deepen at that question.

"Are you gonna help or oooor?"

"Hmm depends~"

Deadpool teased.

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Not really. "

Deadpool deadpanned.

"Pool so help if you do-"

"I'll only let you up, if you kiss me."

Spiderman threw another glare at the other before receiving an idea.

"Yeah ok, you got yourself a deal."

"Really?"

"Yay!!"

Deadpool gushed, as he pulled the greenette up and made sure both of his feet were planted on the building before letting go.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

Deadpool questioned, looking the greenette up and down.

"I'm fine."
"Stop touching me!"

Izuku barked, pushing the other off him.

"Aww does Buggaboy not like it when I'm close to him~"

Izuku growled at the complete clueless boy.
Truth be told because of all the tormenting and constant bullying, Midoriya got to where he hated being touched in anyway.
Especially when Bakugo had went missing, all of sudden the two guys that use to just be bystanders when Katsuki would beat him, became the top people who would torment him and they seemed to be so much worst.
They'd go as far as cutting his skin, to beating him until he was passed out in his own blood and vomit.

So yeah, he didn't like being touched.
Period.

"Soooo Buggaboy, where's my kiss?"

And just like that, it seemed the question he asked a second ago was no longer the main focus.

"Right here."

The freckle teen winked before blowing a kiss at the other and then shooting a web off to the side.

"Wait wha-"
"But my kiss!!"

"Nah uh uh."
"You never said where or how I had to kiss you, pool~"

Deadpool could see the smirk radiating off of the other, which made him smile a little.

"Now I really need to get back to patrolling, if you want to join your welcomed."

Izuku was curious about the boy, who called himself Deadpool.
He still wasn't even sure if he was a good or bad guy.

"Ohh fun!!"

Deadpool exclaimed, following Midoriya soon afterwards, who was already swinging from one building to the next.