Initiation [40]

“Guys-” I stopped moving closer to kacchan. I crane my head towards the door. “Yes Jirou?” I started at her and she stared back. “Iida says he wants a makeover and you know the ritual, be at the common room by 10,” and she shut the door. I sighed and turned my head back to kacchan. “I guess we have to continue this later, right Katsuki~,” I smirked. 

_____

‘I hate that fucking nerd. I hate how he is always calm, and how he knows what he’s doing. And I have to share a house with this guy.’ I thought.  He turned to me with this smirk, “I guess we have to continue this later,” if he didn’t look so hot while saying this I probably would have exploded his face off. “Fuck you,” I whispered looking away from him. 

“Oh I will,” and at this moment I turned my back and ‘ran’ no I did not run, I walked into the bathroom and got ready.

—-

I decided to put on one of Kacchan’s tank tops and ripped jeans. Everyone practically knows about the tattoos so no use hiding them. I got my phone and earbuds and walked down to the common room and wait for the gang to join. I got on my phone and started listening to music. I started to hear Uratrap start talking to me trying to get my attention. At this point to shut her up I tore out one earbud and looked at her, waiting for her to finish talking.

“Deku-kun?” What does she want? An invention. “What Uratrap?” I stared at her fucked up face. Ok I’m being mean but she got with my niw ex, and don't tell me how to live. “I-i don’t like how you’ve been treating me.” she looked like it took all of her to say that. “Ok,” I responded, “What do you want? A cookie, are you going to  cry?” I put my earbuds back in to listen to my playlist.

Then Jioru came down with Iida discussing something about a cult I wasn’t paying attention to. “Alright dumbasses let’s go!” Bakugo bellowed. We shrugged and got up but something that surprised me was Iida looking like he was holding back, weird I got plenty of time to worry about it on the way. We got up to walk to the exit but a bitch blocked the way, “Iida aren’t you gonna say something about him yelling!” Uratrap shouted. “No.” he said cooly and walked past her, we followed suit. 

“Iida, that was so cool!” I screamed as I ring my arm around his shoulders. “I’m so proud of you dude,”. “Hey wait!” I unwound my arm to look behind us. I smiled seeing who it was “Hey, sero!” In the corner of my eye I see Iida with the tiniest of blush. “I kinda forgot the time for this and when I remembered y'all alright left,” 

“It’s fi-” I was cut off by Iida yelling at him, “You should be more responsible,” doing the hand thing. I got into the middle of them, “Hey hey, calm down Iida you're not with that bitch anymore, you can be yourself,” he looked at me stunned. “I-I am sorry, I rebuilt my personality for her,” I sigh as Jirou makes a comment. “She has an STD and is also toxic, good to know,” I roll my eyes at her antics. “Want me to roast her for it or kill her either sounds good right now,” We continued to walk to the mall. “No murder.” 

“Why not, seems fun though,” Bakugo interjected, “Because murder is illegal,” We laughed while Jirou jokingly said “Bummer I alright got the supplies ready and everything."  We laughed our way to the middle of the mall.

========
And took too long to come out depression and not to mention I'm using a phone to type fuck me in the ass tonight peace babes 😘 😌 💕