First Day back [15]

I woke up late which works out great for me cuz I want to be late for class today. I do my morning routine and put my school uniform on to make sure my nail polish isn’t going to chip. I put a matte topcoat over it cuz why not. I looked at myself in the mirror “I look good,” I say to myself I started to walk to class. I see a few students either skipping or are late rushing to class. 

~some time later cuz lazy~

I got to my class door and I started to feel nervous but then I thought of why I'm doing this and the nervousness vanished. I walked into class to see everyone’s eyes on me. Mr. Aizawa was the first person to speak “Care to explain why are you late,” He said no really caring “Umm that’s not the problem, Deku has a piercing,” Sero questioned “I slept in,” I say to Mr. Aizawa smiling ignoring the person questioned.

 “Detention, have a seat so I can finished my lesson” He going to his sleeping bag as he was doing that I made my way to my desk and did some work that wasn’t due for a week “Try to keep it down I want to sleep before he comes in,” the teacher said smirking at me before falling asleep ‘Oh it’s like that huh, alright’ I thought as I heard my classmates coming over to me. 

I tapped Kacchan in morse code to send some sort of ‘SOS’ . He looked at me with a smirk and looked like he wasn’t going to, more like he was going to join. “Deku, what’s with the piercings,” Bakugo said with a slight enjoyment. ‘It’s like that huh, don’t come to me when mysteriously bushing pics of you started to appear.’ I smiled at that thought. 

And the class surrounding me asking questions, especially Iida, and Todoroki made his way to my desk, “Wow babe, yo-,” I cut him off. “No, without a heart,” I smiled.
 A bell started to go off. Like almost immediately they go back to their desk as soon as the others sit down. All might appear. He said we had to do something about a training camp or something. I listened the best I could, cause I was writing a note in my notebook.

 ‘If you're going to be like that then it would be a shame that a certain picture were to be leaked to a curtain group,’ I gave it to Kacchan and he quickly read it and the back of his neck lost its color. I smirked.

 “It will be a 3 day trip after springbreak,” All might say, “Those who failed the physical exams will have to take remedial classes,” Aizawa finished.  The bell rang “Midoriya and Bakugo stay behind. I need to talk to you two,” Aizawa said as some students left. “Midoriya please talk to me in the dorms,” Uraraka said, concerned with Iida behind her.

Welp here yall go it's nice I guess but I made another story and that is is dark so if yall angst it's there alone with my other angsty story hope yall enjoyed😗😗