Plan 34😏😉[30]

~FLASHBACK~

Two little tiny children are sitting under a big tree laying on top of each other, almost cuddling. One had dark green hair almost black in certain angles and green eyes, the other contrasted the greenette with blonde hair and red eyes. “Zuzu?” the blonde called out. 

“Yea Kacchan,” the greenette answered. “Our moms are scary.” the blonde stated shivering. “Yea, they want us to get together. Like they get excited when we are together. It’s weird.” there was a comfortable silence for a minute before the green one screamed. Startled the blond shot up “What is it Izuku?” on guard. The green eyes met red “What if they get us together, WE NEED A PLAN!” The green one named Izuku yelled almost desperately. 

“You got a plan Zuzu?” The boy looked at his friend with a tiny bit of fear. “Yeah, just play dead!” he screamed joyfully. “EHHH!” He looked terrified at his friend. “Don’t worry Kacchan. It’s an expression!” He held up his hands in a non threatening manner. ‘Kacchan’ was still skeptical.

“I mean there is a snake that plays dead in order to survive in the wild. We need to play along and we can survive! Duh.” still terrified,Kacchan nodded thinking ‘I am going to die with or for this psychopath aren't I?’ “We will call the plan: Plan 34!” the greenete stated excitedly.

“Why ‘34’?” The greenette turned to him with a crooked smile “I heard some upperclassmen talk about plan or rule 34, I don’t know what it is so I was going to research it when I got home but if you want to come with me we can look together. 

So they walked to the greenette’s house and they both came out tramaized of what they search. 

Back to the story lovelies~

“Sit down, we need to make this believable!” 

“I still don’t know what we are doing?” Katsuki relutante sat down, “We are saving our skins, now put this on and scoot in the corner.” I handed the bitch headphones. He gave me a weird look, meaning I have to clarify sigh, “Did you want to hear their screams?” He put them on so fast and I got in position next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. “The fuck!” I sat up and had to explain to him that we were listening to music, and fell asleep like this, honestly dumb. 

And he had the gull to look like I was Einstein, I mean I am, but that’s not the point. “Wait, put your arm around me,” He did as he was told just when we heard Jiro’s door was knocked down. “If we don’t make it out alive just know, I love bro,” I say thinking this was our last moments, “Me bro,” 

We did not have a bro hug and you can’t say shit.

We got into position just as the closet? Closet door opened.