From my mom's striper club duh [13]

I let him go, still angry at Todoroki and my fire got noticeably larger. “Ok, you need to calm down,” Kacchan told me. I tried to calm down. I got reasonably calm and for some reason the fire didn’t die out.

 ‘Ok think about it. How do I make the fire disappear?’ I thought and like the fire went away. “The hell,” I said as the discovery ‘Fire appeared’ and the fire appeared out of nowhere. ‘Little fireball circle me’ I thought and now there is a little fireball started to circle me. 

“Welp, I know what quirk I have now,” I say out loud “What quirk do you have ?” Kacchan asked me “Pyrokinesis, fire disappears' ' I said to add effect and like the little ball of fire disappeared. “Nice man,” Kacchan held out his hand for a high five “Thanks dear~” I said, giving him a high five. “We gon fight,'' he said in a laughing matter. We laughed as I made my way to my bed. 

“I’m going back to bed,” I say in the covers '' What about the personality change? The revenge~?” Kacchan questioned in a teasing way. “Fuck my life,” I say, gabbing my nail polish. “Why the nail polish?” he questioned. “I like it,” I say smiling. I try to paint my nails the the poilsh but its hard to do with your dominant hand “Need help?” 

I looked at kacchan in the eyes saying ‘please do’. And like that he helped me with my nails. “Are you ok?” He asked with concern in his voice. “Yeah just tired, when this dries I think I can head to bed. Unless you want to help me with a project?” I wiggled my eyebrows to get him to say yes, and it worked. “Sure what’s the project,”

I smiled at him wickedly, his eyes widened at this response. “Help me redecorate my room, and you already agreed so no take backsies'' I say standing up and walking towards him. “You want to, what?!?” he panicked at this Deku. “I want to change my personality right then let's start with my room. Now are you going to help me or what,” I say taking down my All might posters carefully. 

“O-ok sure,” scared of what is about to come, he started to take the figurines “And If I find a fingerprint on my Figures it’s your ass that will get this 20%,” I say threateningly. He shuddered at the thought. “And I have a new quirk too so I suggest you use the gloves,” I say, taking the last All might poster off the wall. “I need to get some boxes, so don’t break anything or I will have your head on a spike,” I said coldly and went to the balcony. 

“The fuck, you doing over there?” Kacchan asked me. “Outside to get some boxes, if they ask tell I’m training or something. And I found a bug in my room and asked you to help bye,” I say, jumping out the window and using 3% to run to the store for boxes. 

~Time Skip cuz I’m very lazyx7

“And done, I don’t know how we did this without having someone come in,” I laughed. (There are some LED signs too cuz movie magic)

 (There are some LED signs too cuz movie magic)

His room is black or whatever you want

“Mr. Aizawa is going to kill you, you know,” Kacchan said, sitting down on the little couch. “That  predator can go suck my left nut,” I say, setting up my setup. 

“I didn’t know you had a setup nerd,” Kacchan looked at me while I’m trying to turn on my playstation. “Well, if you were over more then we could’ve played, I bet I’ll win in halo,” I say, challenging him. “Is that a challenge, nerd?” Bakugo said, getting fired up. “No, it’s a promise you bitch,” I answered. “And if you call me a bitch make sure you put BADDEST in front of it,”

“Wack ass hoez!!” 

“My way, my way or the highway,” we laughed at the joke we made. ”Hey where did you get these leds?” he asked me. 

 I turned my Leds on and lights off “You ready,” I asked him going back to the couch “Yes hoe, and when I win you have to admit a secret,” I looked at him ,”Ok when I win you have admit a secret too,” I say back at him “all right deal,” We shook on it and started the game. 

~During the game~

“So, where did you get the lights, Nerd?” 
“Oh, stole it from the club,” I say getting a combo. 
“WHAT!” he paused the game. “What?” I say looking at him. “You stole. Sorry if I find that hard to believe,”. “OH, I stole from my mom’s stripper club, she knows about now let’s finish the game. I’m about to win,” I say, getting impatient.