A Big Dog & The Damsel In Distress :2

PLAGIARISM/ COPYING IS PROHIBITED ❌

My angel, you looks too cute,Now how are you planning to meet me again?A bird, a dog or a thief with candies filled hands?~*

Now how are you planning to meet me again?
A bird, a dog or a thief with candies filled hands?
~
*

*

At 🌃 night,

9:30 Pm

Somewhere,

"Arghhhhhh!"

"Helppp!!!!"

Following the scream, a loud sound of someone falling on ground echoed around the closed dark corners of cemented brick walls.

The roads were empty. Slow whistling noise of winds can be heard along with, flickered yellow streetlights and *tip* *tip* subtle falling of minimum rain drops on ground. The gutters full and bubbling with water running outside it creating a distinguished bad smell.

Above the twigs of wet slippery leaves someone stumbled with her trembling legs to stand up but failing miserably.

A large hoodie covering the helpless body of a thin pale girl, who was in hurry to pull up her legs but the wet ground and leaves did nothing but complicate her escape.

"Please! Please! Bhagwan (God).. not today. Ah!! Ouch!" She tugged her shoes in helplessness but the bloody thing was getting difficult to manage.

The laces find this moment to remain stubborn and untied. Why did I brought this cheap sneakers? Fu*** hell..**

It was late at night, especially in season of monsoon. The moon was absent leaving behind the clouds. Street lights flickered above her head glowing yellow and creepy. And the most terrifying situation was no one is around here to help her.

Even if she dies here hungry, murdered, robbed or worse which can happen to a woman..

No!

I have to get up and run.

I cannot give up. Srinika, get a grip. We cannot die here. Not like this.

Not atleast today.

In a place like this where no one will find her body except gutter rats or worms.

I cannot die from hands of some drunkards. It has to be a unfortunate accident if God decided to call me in heaven. But not in cold dark night.