Meanwhile Arvind goes to his room to check whether he completed his work.

After seeing Anirudh in that situation he is deeply shocked.

Arvind: Anirudh... Anirudh...

He looks at the foam from his mouth. He breathed in and out and screamed Anirudh's name.

Everyone in the Haveli are shattered hearing is scream. Everyone rushed there.

Anirudh is lying on Arvind's lap. He is trying to wake him up.

Trilochan is extremely shocked.

Trilochan: Aniiiiruuuudh!

He just sat down due to shock. Sulochana and Mini arrives there.

Bihari: Malik ji, what happened to him? Anirudh Malik, wake up.

He tries his way to wake him up. Mini is extremely shocked to see Arvind alive.

Sulochana stares at Mini. She took her aside and enquires her.

Mini: Hey how do I know that this pagal will drink it?

Sulochana: Very cool you are; Do you know what you have done?

Mini: Stop shouting at me and admit him in hospital immediately.

Sulochana stares at her and went back to the room and starts her drama.

Tanya and her brother arrives there and are shattered to see Anirudh like that.

Tanya couldn't believe her eyes. She started to scream.

Sulochana thinks: Why she is acting more than me?

Trilochan: Anirudh.... Somebody call the ambulance please!

He cries loudly. Within few minutes ambulance has arrived.

Ambulance driver: Only one should come along with him. Rest of them come by your own transport.

Trilochan: I am going with him.

He got inside the ambulance. The driver started to drive.

Arvind is just confused and shattered.

Arvind: What happened to him suddenly? He was alright only. He even came to my room.

He weeps and ran to Anirudh's room. He looks at all the chart that he had made for the competition.

And when he went before the drawing stand he is just speechless. Only tears are falling down on the ground.

In Drowsiness, Anirudh drew his face instead of Arvind's face as a groom.

Arvind looks at it silently with tears.

Arvind: Why Anirudh? Why? Why did you commited suicide? I told you na I don't want this marriage. I even told you to marry her. But why??

He hits himself and cries. He thinks that Anirudh commited suicide because of love failure. He hugs the drawing and cries aloud.

Arvind: Now itself I'll stop this marriage. No matter what. This marriage killed my friend. From the starting Anirudh is suffered because of this. And today he... he... died.

Only thing he could do is to cry. He picks his mobile and calls to Bondita.  It is 4 am.

Bondita is already sleepless. Now this phone call on very early morning raised her nervousness.

Sumati: This early morning who is calling you?

Bondita: Maa, he is calling.

Sumati jerked and rose up.

Arvind: Attend the call Bondita!

She attends it after a deep think. Already she is scared.

Bondita: Helo??

Arvind didn't replied anything. All could Bondita hear is his loud and shattering sound of cry.

Bondita: Ji, are you fine? What happened?

Her voice shivered.

Arvind: Anirudh... Anirudh...

Bondita's heart beat raised.

Arvind: Anirudh commited suicide!

Bondita is just shattered. Her mobile falls down without conscious. Sumati is scared on seeing her.

Sumati: Bondita, what happened? What happened to you Bondita?

Bondita sat down near the stand of her bed and started to cry.

Sumati is confused.

Sumati: Tell me something.

She took the phone and tries to speak with Arvind but the call is already cut.

Bondita: Maa.... Maa....

Sumati cups her face in fear.

Bondita: Maa, Anirudh ji commited suicide.

Sumati is shocked now. Bondita hugs her and cries.

Sumati: Sssh! Sssh! Don't cry. Where is he now?

Bondita: In hospital maa. Maa, he saved me from every danger. But now...

She explained everything to Sumati that had happened to her whole night. Her sleeplessness, sudden increase in heart beat, prayer to God, everything she told to her maa.

Sumati: Don't cry, Bondita. Shiv ji may not hear human's prayer sometimes but he never let 'US' in danger. Come with me let's go to hospital.

They both rushed to hospital.

~In Hospital~

Trilochan and other nurses hurries the Stretcher to ICU. Trilochan is asked to stay out.

Trilochan started to chant mantras. After few minutes Bondita and Sumati too arrived there.

Trilochan weeps loud on seeing them. Bondita looks at Anirudh though the small circle of the door.

Sumati: What's wrong with him? Why he commited suicide?

Trilochan: I really don't know. He was alright. I even spoke to him last night. He is not a coward to do suicide.

He cries.

Sumati: Then how...

Within she completes her words, doctor comes out and nods no.

Trilochan: What? What you are saying?

Doctor: It's too late. We are sorry. He has drunk some strong poison.

Both are shocked. Trilochan hits himself and cries loudly.

Sumati thinks: Poison? It can be ejected out by my medicine. I stored all of my poison in the jar before I lose my powers. It has become anti-venom now. For sure an Ichadhari Nagin's venom can cure any kind of poisoned person. But how will I help him now? What will I say if someone asks about that medicine?

Bondita comes running to her and took her hand inside hers.

Bondita: Maa, please do something. I know you can wake him up. Remember maa? You gave me some drinks after I got attacked from a poisonous scorpion. Maa, please do the same now. Please maa, I beg you.

She cries.

What will happen next?

Will Sumati help them?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️