~9~

Charlie's POV

"You're Ringing her as soon as we get there Mikey! She needs to know!" Lauren said sternly, I'm not gonna lie it was kinda hot. Any other situation I would've pointed this out but now we had to focus on Parisa.

I pressed my foot down harder on the pedal. We raced down the roads, me keeping my eyes on the road while the others comforted each other. I could hear Betsy sobbing into something, (Casey's Chest I assume) and Mikey muttering to himself. Lauren was silent but I could tell she was scared.

In 10 minutes we were at the hospital, a journey that's supposed to take a half hour. We ran into the reception area like a herd of elephants. I raced up to the receptionist.

"Hello sir what can I help you with today?" She asked.
"We're looking for our friend Parisa, she was brought in an ambulance." I said all in one breath.
"Ok, when was this?" She said started looking on her computer.
"Like 5 minutes ago I think." I confessed. "Her names Parisa Tarjomani."
"I know what her name is silly. You guys were on the X factor, right?" She smiled as we nodded. "Anyway Right now it says she's in surgery, so if you'd like to take a seat please."

"Thank you." We muttered.
We walked over to the harsh green chairs all hospitals have in their waiting rooms. Sitting down I saw Mikey pull out his phone.

"Time to ring Zahra" he laughed nervously. He's probably scared of how she'll react, she loves Parisa so much.

Mikey pulled the phone up to his ear and rang the number.

Zahras POV

*Ring*
I heard my phone go off, looking at the name it said it was Mikey. I answered it with a shaky breath as Matt comforted me.

"Hello M-Mikey?" I stuttered.
"Zahra, is Matt with you?" He asked
"Yeah? Why?" I replied.
"Um Zahra, Parisas in Hospital." He confessed.
I dropped my phone, all my fears are coming true. First my mum dies now my baby sister is in hospital! I saw Matt pick up my phone as he kept one arm around me.

I felt numb, I couldn't feel anything. Matt continued to talk on the phone for several minutes before hanging up. He rubbed my head as I cried. Kissing my forehead lightly he stood up.

"C'mon Zahra, let's go to the hospital." He soothed quietly, offering his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
"It's gonna be OK Zahra, she's gonna be fine" He Muttered as we walked it the car. We drove to the hospital making our way to the entrance. As soon as walked through the doors my eyes locked with Charlie's. I could tell this was serious.

He stood up and hugged me tightly as Matt walked over to Betsy, Mikey and Lauren. He took my hand and sat me down. Kneeling before me he looked me in the eyes.

"She relapsed Zahra...Badly" he choked out. My heart stopped, not again. Last time she did this she was in hospital for weeks. The tears streamed down my face as the others came over.

"Who found her?" I whispered, slightly hoping it wasn't Charlie. He's found her once, he can't again. "Mikey" Charlie said sitting in the chair next to me. I looked up at Mikey. He nodded slowly.

"Did she mean to do it? Y'know that deep and that much?" I asked, petrified of the answer. He nodded sadly,"I think she did Zahra... Here." He pulled out a piece of paper from his coat pocket. I unfolded it to see her handwriting.

"Look at me now world! Are you proud of your precious child. The one you were meant to look after, who was meant to do so much! I was meant to help so many people and now I can't cause you've brought me down again.

Zahra, you're the best sister I could've asked for. I know you love me and I know you're going through the same thing. I mean Mum just died, and it triggered me. I'm sorry Zahra!

Charlie, I'm sorry, I've did it again. I mucked everything up. I'm sorry I broke our promise to never do this again. Just keep going little bro!

Betsy-Blue and Mikey, I guess you know my secret now. I'm sorry I never told you! I thought I was over it. I love you both so much. Please look after everyone and don't give up on Only The Young.

I'm sorry but this world is just not my place. I was born in the wrong time and in the wrong place. For so long I tried to fit in. I've come to realize that this world is full of sin and I have no place here. I know you can make it through with or without me. Remember I'm always going to be looking down on you , being the proud 'mom' I am

Love you guys Pari~~"

Her writing veered off at the end. I'm guessing she lost consciousness. I simply folded the paper in two and gave it back to Mikey. We were all silent just thinking, hoping, praying for Parisa.

We sat there for another 30 minutes, the distinct sounds of a hospital. People talking, doors closing, distant heart monitors beeping. I looked down at my lap when suddenly I felt a pain in my chest. Similar to one I had had that very same day. As if my heart was shattering. That's when I realized...

My Baby Sister Was Gone
And Never Coming Back

----------------------------------

Hey My Fabulous Llama People
It's Literally Been Months Since I Last Updated and I apologise
Plus this is really short and bad.
I'm Prepping For My GCSEs
Sad Update 😢
Leave your thoughts
Love you all
~Laura
(Parisa'a letter was inspired by Her Last Words by Courtney Parker)