~6~

Charlie's POV

I lay on the sofa with Lauren's Legs over my knee. All the contestants were having a movie marathon. I flicked Lauren's ties as she laughed.
"Stop it chugs." She laughed.

About 20 minutes into the movie my phone rang. I excused myself to the kitchen. Without looking at the caller ID I answered it.
"Hello"
"Charlie, I need you now!" Parisa said urgently down the phone before hanging up.

I ran upstairs and into Parisa and Betsy's room. Where was she? I noticed the door to their bathroom was locked... Oh crap!
"Parisa are you in there?" I asked banging on the door. This all brought back old memories.

"Uh huh." She mumbled urgently. I could hear the fast pace of her breathing, the fear.
"Parisa have you relapsed?" I needed to be prepared in case.
"Not yet, but they're telling me to." She strained back.

I tried to open the door, then remembered that it was locked. I ran over to Betsy's "hair bag" and pulled out a selection of hair pins (Bobby pins/hair grips/granny clips/whatever you call them) and ran back to the door.

I pushed the first one in and it snapped in half. The next one fit better and managed to loosen the door slightly. I grabbed another one and managed to pick the lock.

I burst through the door and saw Parisa curled up in the corner. Her knees up to her chest and her sleeve rolled up. I noticed her razor box on the cabinet and also a small indent In her wrist. She was so close to relapsing. I'm so proud of her for telling me instead of doing it.

I pulled her into my chest as she sobbed.
"Make them stop, make them stop!" She muttered pleadingly. She had her hands covering her ears.
I pulled her hands away and placed her hair in my lap. I started singing one of her favourite songs; hoping it would help.

"Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armour
Is made of steel
You can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again."

She smiled slightly.
"You're a warrior Parisa. You've over come so much. You could've cut today, but you stayed strong and told someone about it. I'm so proud of you P. Thank you for Telling me." I smiled.
"Thank you." She smiled "for Everything."

We stayed there for a while, just lying on the bathroom floor. Before long Parisa was asleep so I carried her to her bed and tucked her in.
"Love you Parisa." I said even though she was asleep. "Thank you for staying strong"

I turned off the light before heading back downstairs. Smiling to myself.

----------------------------------------
Hey My Fabulous Llama People 💥
Parisa didn't do it 👍
Also got a little bit of Fetus Charisa in there 2 👌
Even though Fetus was bad in this...
So Today (technically yesterday since its 1:35 am) Chauren (Charlie and Lauren) were confirmed.
What's your thoughts on Chauren?
What about Besey? (Betsy and Casey)