~2~

Parisa's POV

We walked into the hospital, going up to the front desk. I pulled my guitar off my shoulder; colliding it with a little old women in a wheelchair behind me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry ma'am" I apologised quickly.
"Oh my Dentures You're from Only The Young!" She fangirled
"You know who I am?" I asked
"Of course!" She exclaimed "I voted for you every week on X factor."
"That means a lot." I smiled "Sorry for hitting you with my guitar"
"It's Ok. But I want an autograph and what do you young people call it? A self-portrait in return!" She laughed.
"A selfie?" I asked laughing along.
"That's the word" She smiled.
She pulled a notebook and pen from the side of her wheelchair.
"What's your name?" I asked smiling.
"Sophia!" She beamed.
"That's my mums name as well" I smiled again.

I wrote her note:

Dear Sophia,
It was lovely to meet you! Thank you for the support! I love you!
Lots of Love,
Parisa
Only The Young xxxx

We took her selfie and gave her a hug. She raced off in her wheelchair screaming:
"Franklin I just Met Parisa!"
I laughed and went to sit with mum and zahra.

A few minutes later a doctor appeared
"Sophia Tarjomani?" He announced
Mum stood up and followed him.

-----30 minutes Later----

"Here for Sophia Tarjomani?" The same doctor asked me and Zahra. We nodded quickly- anxious to see mum. He motioned us into a room; inside was mum. She was crying but tried to stop when she saw us.

I ran up to her,throwing my arms around her and burrowing my face into her neck.
"What's happened Mum?" Zahra asked.
"Mrs Tarjomani, would you like me to tell them?" The doctor asked.
"Yeah please" she whispered, hugging me and holding on to Zahra's hand.

"Unfortunately girls it seems that your mothers cancer has spread... I'm so sorry girls but there's nothing we can do." He said softly.

No... Not us... Why us... Why Mum...

"How long does she have left?" Zahra asked, tears streaming down her face.
"End of January at the longest." He sighed.

That's when something in me snapped. I walked up to the doctor slapping him twice round the face.
"There must be something you can do!" I screamed
I picked up my guitar and started smashing things; the lamp, the pictures, the tables.

I must have been doing this for at least 20 minutes; Zahra and the doctor trying to stop me. Before my band mates ran in.

Mikey pulled the guitar (or what was left of it) out of my hands as Charlie pulled me into his chest. Betsy walked up to Mum, Zahra and the doctor; Checking up on them.

Tears streamed down my face. My pain physical and mental. My hands were cut and bleeding because of the damage. The mental pain; knowing that my mum is going to die...

|||||||||||||||||😶||||||||||||||||||

Hey Boo
How are You?
So What did You Think of Chapter 2?
Was it good, or was it poo?
(I'm so sorry)

Hey guys,
So here's chappy 2!
Tell me what you think!
Love you lots like jelly tots ❤️