~8~

Parisa's POV

"Hello?" I asked Zahra
"Parisa...Mums Gone." Zahra cried.
I hung up my phone and threw it at the wall, it smashed into hundreds of pieces. No not my mum, why my mum? I didn't even get to say goodbye. I punched the wall, splitting my knuckles, blood poured out, dripping onto the floor.

My Mums Dead. She was keeping me alive. I can't live without her. I can't...
I rushed into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door. Pulling out my blade I stabbed it into my arm, cutting deeper than ever. I didn't want to live. I slashed deep cuts into my arm, my vision began to get hazy, from tears and the blood loss. I grabbed a piece of paper and began to write my note. My blood flowing onto the paper. Just before I could finish, my knees went wobbly, I fell to the floor and the world went black.

Mikey's POV

I was walking around London, looking for some DVDs for us to watch tonight. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Pulling it out my pocket, I saw that it was Zahra. That's weird, What did she want?

"Hey Zahra." I answered.
"Mikey." She sobbed.
"Zahra? What's wrong?" I panicked.
"Mikey mums gone." She cried.
"Have you told Parisa?" I choked out.
"Uh-huh, she hung up and now she's not answering her phone." Zahra sobbed.
"Zahra, I'll go see Parisa, ok?" I soothed.
"Thank you Mikey." She finished, before I hung up.

I raced home, knowing that Parisa would be upset. I unlocked the front door and walked in.
"Parisa?" I yelled, wondering where she was. No answer...
"Parisa? Where are you? It's me Mikey!" I yelled again, walking around the bottom floor. Still No answer...

I walked upstairs and into the girls room. No ones here... just as I was about to leave I noticed the bathroom light on. I walked over and opened the door. I was met by a horrific sight, my best friend lying unconscious in a puddle of blood. I ran over to her, and went to see if she had her pulse. That's when I noticed her arms, slit open. I shuddered and put my fingers on her neck. I found a pulse but it was really weak. Pulling out my phone I dialled Charlie's Number, I don't know why. I was In Panic ok.

He didn't pick up so I ran him another 5 times still he didn't answer. Parisa's pulse was getting weaker by the minute. Why did she do this? I looked at her arms again, looking closer I saw older scars. How long has she been doing this to herself? I sat staring at he arms one hand on her neck, the other holding hers. Suddenly my phone rang..Charlie.

Charlie's POV.

"That was awesome" Lauren laughed, holding onto my arm.
"Yeah, it was amazing." I laughed back.
That's when I remembered that my phone had been constantly ringing on the ride. I pulled out my phone and saw 6 missed calls from Mikey. Wonder what he wants. Lauren must of noticed my confusion.
"What's up babe?" She asked holding my hand.
"Mikey's rang me 6 times in the last 10 minutes." I mumbled.
"Well ring him back..." She said in a duh tone.
"Oh yeah." That does seem the obvious thing to do.

I dialed his number and he picked up after the first ring.
"Mikey? Why'd you ring me?" I asked.
I could here him crying, now I'm worried.
"Mikey?!" I asked quickly "what's happened?"
"Charlie come home, it's Parisa." He stuttered, In tears.
I quickly hung up the phone. Has Parisa relapsed, crap! I pulled Lauren quickly towards the car.
"What's happening Charlie?" She asked worriedly.
"I don't know, something's happened with Parisa." I muttered, trying to hold in my tears.

*skip car journey*

I ran into the house.
"Mikey?" I yelled, needing to know where they were.
"Up here!" He yelled from upstairs, I could still here the pain in his voice. I was almost certain P had relapsed.

I ran into the girls room and saw the bathroom door open. I ran over. I had a feeling that she had cut but I didn't expect this. It's like it was last time, this time looks even worse. I ran over to them, kneeling down next to her.

"Is she still alive?" I asked Mikey shakily.
"Yeah but we're losing her." He stuttered.
"Have you rang an ambulance?" I asked hurriedly.
"No, I didn't know what to do." He admitted.
I pulled out my phone and rang 999

"Hello, what service would you like?" A voice answered.
"Ambulance please." I replied.
I heard a ding signalling that I had been switched over.

"Hello, what is your emergency?"
"My best friend's unconscious and bleeding." I stuttered
"What's the patients address and name?" They asked
I gave the details and hung up.
Suddenly Lauren walked into the room and gasped. She immediately started crying. I would have  hugged her but my hands and clothes were covered in Parisa's blood.

She left the bathroom and sat on Betsys Bed.
"Why did Parisa relapse?" I asked Mikey, damn I've basically told him Parisa's biggest secret.
"You knew that she's done it before and never told us?" Mikey asked shakily.
"Yeah," I stuttered "The last time she did it was before she met you guys so she said there was no need for you guys to know." I admitted.
"Sophia's Died." Mikey stated.
"What?" My head shot up.
"That's why she did it." He mumbled.
I started crying heavier, Sophia's dead. She was like a second mother to me. I can't believe it. I can't lose Parisa, not now.

There was a knock on the front door and Lauren went to get it. The next minute, 4 paramedics were in the bathroom. The lifted Parisa onto a stretcher and took her out the house. We ran out the house, following them out. As we reached the front door, Betsy ran up to us.
"What's happened?" She asked panicking. I guess she saw the ambulance pull in and ran, considering she was heavily out of breath. Casey stood behind her, looking worried.
"It's Parisa." I stated.
"I'll explain on the way." I yelled as we all raced to my car. "
Since none of us were related to her we weren't allowed in the ambulance. I just hope she's alright. I explained how throughout school Parisa was bullied and how I first noticed her cuts when she was 13. I also told them about her suicide attempt when she was 16. How she promised that she wouldn't cut again. I understand why she did it though.
"Mikey?" I asked.
"Yeah Charlie?"
"Does Zahra Know about Parisa?" I asked
He stayed silent a look of fear on his face.

-----------------------------------
Hey My Fabulous Llama People
I finally  updated!
Hope you like it 😘
How is Zahra gonna take the news?
Will Parisa Survive?
-Laura-