~3~

Parisa's POV

I felt so Broken, why my mum? I felt ashamed, for hitting the doctor. I was sitting in a room with Mikey, trying to stop crying.

"I thought Mum was getting better..." I whispered.
Mikey pulled me into his arms so my head was on his chest.
"We all did P." He began. "Why did you snap? It's not like you..."
"I don't know..." I confessed. "It just happened. I was so angry, I couldn't control it."

"You have to control it Parisa." He said. I felt that same feeling start to build up, the anger. I am not gonna snap at Mikey! I can't.
"Seriously Parisa, There was no need to snap at the doctor." He stated.
No...Mikey...Why...?!?

I stood up angrily. He did stood up as well.
"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do!" I yelled at him. Parisa stop it.
"Parisa..." He started.
"No Mikey... You don't know how it feels for me! My Mum is gonna die and your basically telling me that I'm over reacting!" I shouted, pushing him.
He grabbed my flailing arms as I tried to hit him.
He pulled me into him as I struggled, kicking him and hitting him.
"Parisa, calm down!" He yelled.

Betsy and Charlie ran into the room. "Parisa stop it!" Charlie yelled. That just got me angrier. I managed to wiggle free from Mikey.
I tried to leave the room but Betsy pushed me over and sat on me.
"Get off me Bb!" I protested.
"Nope." She said calmly popping the P. "Not until you calm down."

I tried to escape but she had one leg either side of my waist making it impossible. The boys left the room, Betsy and me still on the floor.
Unbelievably I started to calm down.

"I didn't mean to Bets," I whispered. "I was telling myself not to but my body did"
"I know P..." She smiled "I know you wouldn't."
She got off me and stood up. She offered her hand and I took it. We walked out the room and I spotted the boys at the end of the corridor. They were facing away from us, so I walked up behind Mikey and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry Mikey..." I mumbled my head buried in his back. "I didn't mean to.."
He turned around, and smiled at me. "It's ok P." Charlie joined the hug along with Betsy.
"You guys are the Best." I smiled through my tears.