~7~

Parisa's POV

*To The Tune Of One Thing By 1D*
*So Get Up, Get Up, Get Out Of Your Bed-*

I groaned stopping my alarm. Why did we (Only The Young) think it was a good idea to record an alarm. Like seriously why couldn't we just not wake up. Oh my God, imagine it, never having to get out of the covers, just laying there, snuggled up to your pillow. I must have been zoned out for a while because the next thing I knew there was a short blonde girl on top of me.

"Morning Sunshine!" She grinned happily. Ugh, she's such a morning person, but I love her so I'll let her off.
"I think you're the sunshine, I'm more cloudy." I said pushing her off me so I could get up.
"You're my Sunshine tho..." Betsy Pouted cutely.
"Ok, I'm your sunshine." I grinned at her before sticking my tongue out.
"Yay!!" She beamed hugging me, "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." She started singing.
I just smirked at her. She finished the verse before picking up her clothes and walking into the bathroom to get changed. She walked out of the bathroom, she looked stunning. She was wearing a white Moschino crop top that showed off her flat stomach, a cute pencil skirt cut off mid thigh and a pair of huge heels.

'You Could never pull that off'
'You're too fat!'

I suddenly felt really self-conscious, I wasn't as pretty or as thin as Betsy. I was fat and ugly. She looked in the mirror before smiling at me.
"What d'you think P?" She asked posing dramatically.
"You look stunning Betsy." I slowly smiled back, trying to push the negative thoughts out of my head.
"D'ya think Casey'll like it?" She asked as she began curling her hair.
"Ooooh Casey..." I said wriggling my eyebrows at her.
"Yeah Casey." She smiled blushing slightly.
"Betsy's got a boyfriend, Betsy's got a boyfriend." I sang dancing around the room.

'At Least Betsy Can Get A Boy.'

"Maybe..." She blushed deeper. "But seriously Parisa.."
"He'll love it, babe. Don't worry." I said pecking her on the top of her head before going into the bathroom to get changed.
"Oy watch my hair P" she giggled.
As I walked into the bathroom I saw my 'emergency box' on the worktop. Crap, Betsy could've looked in it. She hasn't said anything though, so hopefully she hasn't saw anything. I looked at my blade, I was so tempted.

I pulled it out and placed it over my faded scars on my left arm.

'Do It! Do It! Do It!'
'You Deserve It!'
'It'll make You Feel Better'

What the hell am I doing? I promised that I wouldn't relapse! Plus Betsy is in the next room and could walk in (you know if she wanted to). I sighed putting it back in the box and placing it on top of the cabinet.

I quickly changed into my clothes, (Black Skinny Jeans, a T-shirt and a hoodie with my doc martins) and walked back into the bedroom. Betsy was still curling her hair so I sat beside her. After about another 10 minutes she was finished. She stood up making me fall on the floor as I was leaning on her. She helped me up, laughing of course. I know Betsy was just joking and everything but it brought back memories of secondary school. The only difference, no one ever helped me up then.

Casey poked his head round the door,
"Ready to go Babe?" He asked Betsy , looking her up and down.
"Yep!" She beamed. "Love you Parisa." She kissed my cheek and skipped out the room.
"Use Protection!" I yelled at them.
"PARISA!" I heard Betsy-Blue yell in Embarrassment.
"Will Do!" Casey yelled at the same time.
"Don't even try it Johnson!" I yelled back.
"Maybe." He replied before I heard the front door slam.

'You're alone Now'
'Do it'
'We Just wanna Help You'

I lay back on my bed and got out the first Harry Potter book. I need to stop the urges. Suddenly my phone rang. Zahra? What does she want?
I picked it up and held it to my ear.
"Hello?" I asked.
What Zahra said next pushed me over the edge and I couldn't control my demons anymore...

---------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

"Charlie, I wanna go on that one." Lauren laughed, pulling me over to the roller coaster.
Me and Lauren were out at the fair, she smiled up at me. With puppy dog eyes: "please Charlie can we?"
"Fine!" I laughed, pecking her lips.
We clambered onto the roller coaster, it was a really big, really long one!
"Is everyone fastened in? Good. Welcome to Landslide, the ride will last a total of 10 minutes so get ready." The man announced. I felt my phone vibrate In my pocket but the ride had began to move so I couldn't answer it. Probably not important anyway.
If only I knew how wrong I was...
/////////////////////////////
Hey my fabulous Llama people! 🌵
I really appreciate every single one of you guys and I hope you know that. 🌸
I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk to... 🌹
Hope you guys are all doing well🍃
Love you lots like jelly tots 💐
~Laura~

Twitter: Laura_OTY
Instagram: laura_hurst_