~4~

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Charlie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since we found out Sophia was terminal. It hasn't been easy, let me tell you, I mean knowing that someone who means so much to you is gonna die. Not the best feeling in the world.

We are just getting ready to go on stage and preform "Something about the way you look tonight." Parisa has obviously took the news about her mum badly but performing really helps her. She always seems happier on stage, like all her troubles go away.

"Ready guys?" Mikey asked, a small smile on his lips.
"Ready!" Betsy yelled
"Ready!" Parisa smiled
"Ready!" I laughed.

"1,2,3 Hey you!" We yelled. Before taking our places.

***Later at the results****

"The act with the least amount of votes, immediately leaving the competition is...." Dermot began.

We were stood on stage still along with our good friends Fleur and Stevi. One of us were leaving the competition. We (Only The Young) had got good comments from the judges and the feedback on Twitter was great so-

"Only The Young." Dermot said knocking me out of my thoughts. We were leaving the competition.... The audience were booing which made me smile a bit but I couldn't stop the disappointment. Dermot even looked quite sad. I looked over at Fleur and Stevi, Fleur had her hands covering her mouth and a shocked look in her eyes.

As Stevi and Fleur walked off stage we walked over to Dermot.
"Everyone give it up for Only The Young!" He smiled sympathetically. He grabbed Parisa's hand as they showed our best bits from the competition. Both Betsy and Parisa were crying and Mikey seemed to zone out.

PARISAS POV

We had been eliminated from the X factor. Our Performance had gone well, hadn't it? I felt Betsy grab my hand, she smiled at me, not her usual grin but a small smile.

We walked backstage after our performance, immediately getting greeted by the contestants. Hugs were exchanged (and tears). I tugged on Mikey's sleeve. He turned around and pulled me into his chest. After a few minutes I pulled back.
"I'm just going to the toilet," I mumbled.
"Ok P," he smiled.

**TRIGGER WARNING****
I needed time to think, why was my life such a mess. I walked into the bathroom locking myself in a cubicle.
First I find out my Mums gonna die then I'm kicked off the X factor.

"It was your fault." A small voice said in the back of my head. "Your not talented enough!"

I covered my ears trying to block out the voices.
"You're the reason your band got kicked off!"
"Shut up, Shut up!" I sobbed. "Please stop"

"Parisa You in here?" I heard Betsy yell.
"Yeah..." I stuttered.
"C'mon P we're going back to the house now." She said.
"Two seconds..." I mumbled pulling a pack of tissues out my bag and wiping my smudged makeup off. I exited the cubicle to see Betsy there.

She offered her hand and I gladly took it. We walked out to see the boys there with Fleur, Lauren, Casey and Mikey's girlfriend Olivia. I walked to Fleur and she pulled me into a hug.
"It's ok babe," she smiled. Fleur had become one of my best friends in the house, she was like the Mum of the house, the one you always went to for advice.

***At The House***

I went upstairs and started packing my things away. It hurt so much, I had let everyone down, it was my fault!
"Hey P, wanna come watch a film with everyone?" Charlie smiled as he leaned against the door frame.
"Um...no thank you" I whispered "I just wanna be alone right now."
"Ok Parisa." He smiled sweetly before leaving.

"Hey Parisa." The voices were back. I just needed to be left alone!
"We can help you, we can take away your pain." Huh? They could stop the pain.
"Just one small cut will take away the pain..." Self Harm! I couldn't do that!
"Do you want to feel better?"
"Yes." I said out loud.
"Then do it. Just on small cut and all your problems will float away."
I blindly stood up and stumbled to the bathroom. I found my razor and chucked it on the floor. It shattered. I picked up the blade, my hands trembling. I placed it on my wrist, was I really gonna do it?

///////////////////////////////////
Hey my fabulous Llama people 👾
Here's the next Chapter!
Is Parisa Gonna do it?
What's gonna Happen?
Love you lots like Jelly Tots! 🍬
~Laura~

Twitter: Laura_OTY
Instagram: laura_hurst_