Get Away ~Sunki~

Heated scene towards the End

3rd person pov

"Move the fuck over!" Jungwon yelled at Jake pushing him into Sunoo.

"Hey!" Sunoo yelled back.

"I can't go over any farther unless you want Sunoo to be pushed out if the damn car!" Jake yelled back.

"Strap him to the fucking roof. This car is not big enough!" Jungwon yelled.

"Just all of you shut up!" Heeseung said from the passenger seat.

"Shut up Heeseung!" The three boys yelled at Heeseung.

"You guys have so much space calm down" Heeseung said not listening to the boys request.

"Easy for you to say" Jungwon said with an eye roll.

Right now they are all going on vacation. Except no one can get along after 10 hours in a car together.

Jake, Jungwon and Sunoo are all sitting beside each other in the back seat while Heeseung gets the front seat alone because he's the oldest.

"All of you stop arguing we are almost there" their mom said.

They all rolled there eyes and waiting to get there.

"Why are you sitting in the middle your the tallest?" Jungwon asked Jake.

"Oh I don't know. You should take that up with the boy who yelled about having the window seat?" Jake said earning a eye roll from Jungwon.

"I can't wait to ignore you for a week" Sunoo said to everyone in the car.

"Same" that's the first thing they've agreed on all morning.

Now don't get confused. Sunoo loves his brothers just not when they have been stuck in the car for a whole day.

All Jungwon does is complain. Jake is always mad at Heeseung because Heeseung always says he loves the drive because he's not squished between two people.

And Sunoo is just sick of it. He kind of wants there to be a car accident to kill him.

But he keeps his mouth shut. It's better than adding to the noise.

Finally they got to the vacation spot. Jungwon jumped out of the car before it stopped fully.

"Are you trying to die?" Jake yelled at him.

"I'm more likely to die in that car than out here" Jungwon said.

So once their mom parked the car the others got out.

It felt nice to be out of the car.

When they got up to the room they all fell on the beds.

"Finally out of the car" Jungwon said excitedly.

The four boys shared a room while their mom had a room next door.

Sunoo thought it would be ok. Heeseung is calm and doesn't really get upset. The only problem here would be Jake and Jungwon.

All these two do is yell at each other and fight.

Everyone knows why. It's actually a funny story.

Both Jake and Jungwon liked a boy for years. They would fight over this boy and in the end the boy moved away and neither of them dated him.

They both blame each other for the boy moving away but really it was no one's fault.

The boy didn't even know that these two liked him.