-/.22.\-

Standing up straight you look up at the male with a look of surprise. "We're you hurt?" He asks worried. "No just taking a nap... what happened..? Is this a dream?" He laughs.

"Thank god your okay, I'll explain later but this isn't a dream a promise." He says again before grabbing your hand and continuing running down the ally ways.

———————————————————————————-

-Killuas POV-
(back to right after they escaped)

I run out of the building, I didn't hear anything behind me so im sure Y/N had gotten captured. "Damned idiot.." i mumble to myself with a small sigh, slowly but surely I see Gon approach.

"Where's Y/N?" He says in his  usual questioning tone, looking around as if she were hiding somewhere.

"She didn't make it out" I say shaking my head. "You should've told her the plan when you were exposing it to me Killua..." Gon mumbles trying not to anger the boy but only doing just that.

"Trust me I know! But I just don't trust her!" Killua says loudly. Gon gave him a small look of disappointment before sighing.

"We'll going back in there would be going into a death trap so let's go for now, she'll be okay." Gon says, earning a sigh and an eye roll from his blue eyed friend. "You trust her to much Gon but sure I'll take your word for it. Let's go." Killua states.

Gon nods and they both go on their way.

-Third POV-
(With Y/N)

The male ran, hand in hand with Y/N. Once he thought he was far enough with her, they stopped and sat down for a bit.

"So.. When did you get here?" Y/N asks the male. Sitting down a with smile on her face. "Not to long ago actually, I over heard Killua and Gon talking and got worried so here I am" he smiles.

(Long dramatic thing to make this longer even tho you prolly already know who this is)

You sure you know?

You REALLLLLY SURE?

alright I'll stop being annoying my bad loves

"It's so nice to see you Aoi! How did you get me outta there tho?" Y/n asks. Confused as she thought she was being guarded. "Well your really light and I can be really quiet.

He holds out his hand. "I know you said it was your job to keep Killua and Gon together but how about you run away with me instead?" The boy asks with a small grin.

You think for a second before taking his hand. "Do you trust me?" He asks. You nod slowly and right after you ask. "Do you trust me?"

"Ofcourse I do."

And with that you and him run far away, not running away from anyone or to anyone or anywhere but you just run. Hoping you never run into Killua and happy that someone finally trusts you.

Years Later
Killua POV

"Gon!" I yell as me and Gon are finally meeting eachother again after we split.
"Killua! Nice to see you!" He responds with a smile.

We are all supposed to meet, Leorio, Kurapika, Gon and I. We're all back in York New just in time for the auction. But we're not here for the auction. We're here to mourn the disappearance of Y/N.

"Remember how she always used to say that she'd keep me and you together?" Gon says sadly. I nod remembering how many times she's said that.

"She only ever wanted us to stay together huh?" I say with a small smile.

As Kurapika and Leorio show up soon after we all sit down in that little cafe outside, where the two phantom troupe members were sitting on the day.

Suddenly a bird flies over head dropping a piece of paper.

To, Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio

Hey, it's been a while. I'm sending you this only to invite you to my wedding here in York New In a week.

I know I haven't contacted you in a while and I'm sorry but it was for my best interest.

With love -Y/N

The End!