(~<>1<>~)

Your outfit is the one at the top, and you have shorts under it.

"Big brother... Please bring me!" I ask him, trying not to cave, and start crying. He sighs, "I would love to but you know what Aunt Mito said Y/N." He says with a slight smile trying to lighten the mood. I frown, "But... I dont wanna be all alone! Please big Brother!" 

He kneels down in front of me and put his hand on my head. "Im sorry Y/N but you have to stay here." I pout but shake my head yes. 'Maybe I can just sneak onto the Boat..' I think to myself.

--------------------------------------

"...Bye big brother!" The boat hasn't started moving yet but.. 'I have to say bye, then go on with my plan...' I look up at Mom. "Mom! I have to use the bathroom..! tell Big brother I love him!"
I run off. 'I already left her a note... it'll be fine... Im starting to have second thoughts Though...' 

After a few seconds of running I find the perfect spot to jump onto. 'Yes! Now.. just wait till we leave port then find Big Brother... We can do this!' I climb on the rest of the way. 'I hear big brother..'

"Bye Aunt Mito! Ill promise ill become a hunter and then come back and show you! tell Y/N ill miss her!"
"Bye Gon! Y/N said bye and that she loves you!"
"Bye!"

And with that, I feel us starting to move. "Big brother!" I look around. "Big brother!~" I look and see him with a scrawny looking crewmate and a crate of apples. I run up to him. "Big brother im here!" he slightly gasps. "Y/N? how did you get here??" I Laugh. 

"I have my ways! but now you wont be alone and neither will I! and plus im old enough! im 10!" Yes. im a really short 10 year old. So what!

"Y/N... Well its not like we can turn back anyway..."

"Well imma go explore!~ Cya big brother!~" he nods and I run off. 'That guy looked scary.. I think he's the captain though..' I think as I look back at the guy walking towards Big Brother.
I run around a bit until everyone has to go Below deck cause of a storm.

--------------------------------------

"Big brother.. These people dont seem to be doing so well.. they need water..." I look at my brother, and then around the room. 'A blond boy and an older guy... Hm..' I look at the doorway and see the captain. Then that scrawny guy from earlier run in.

"I have water!" he hand me a cup and one to big brother. "Here." I say in a soft voice and give the water to the person closest to me. "You feeling any better?" I ask him, in response I get a slight nod. 

I look around the room one last time. "Hmm.. Big brother?" I say and look at him. "Huh?" He responds, still tending to the guy, so not making eye contact, or looking at you at all for that matter. "Everyone is out of it besides Us, A blond boy and And older guy.. how come there so easily sea sick?"

"Its just how some are I guess." I nod at his response. 'Blondies reading a book.. Older guys eating an Apple-' He takes a bite out of it and his reaction tells me that it was really sour. 'Ooo that does look sour'

"Everyone who can walk follow me. the captain wants to talk with you." and with that, the four of us get up and follow the crewmate. im far behind the rest enjoying the smell of wood, along with some of the Pictures that are on the wall of the crew.

When I finally get there, everyone is standing in a line. "-I'll go!" I see big brother raise his hand, and I walk up next to him. "Im Gon Freecss! from whale island! I want to become a hunter in order to find my dad!"

I decide to go next since, all eyes are already on me for walking in late. "Im Y/N Freecss. I dont really have a reason I just didn't want Gon to be on his own." I sheepishly laugh and rub the back of my neck.