(~<>4<>~)

"You do know The reason he was able to come here? Catching that big fish?" I ask
"Uh-Huh"
"I caught one a month before." I say leaning back. "But everyone said i couldn't handle being on my own..."

"They think you need to be with someone.."
I nod. "Yea. But Gon being two years older than me, and on everyone's good sides, they let him go once he caught it.." I say with a sigh.

"Oh wow.."
"I mean, maybe i could just be that they think im to young. or something... But everyone has always listened to Gon over me. No matter how hard i try, or Gon says it before me.. thinking He's helping.." i say frowning.

"So You've gotten used to being Second to Gon, But are you ok with that?"
"No. Not really, but i cant be mad at him.. He just tried to help.." I reply.

"..Its just everyone treats me Like i wasnt also born there.. almost like im an outsider.." I say while getting up.
"Were probably leaving soon, lets go Killua." I say, putting a hand out to him, which he takes, but lets go immediately once he is up.

"yea.." He says walking away.

'Im Even second to him In your Mind Killua... Its no different.'

-----------------------------------------------

"I will now take to opportunity to introduce myself properly to the remaining 43 of you. I am Netero, The chairman of the selection Committee" He says. We were now onboard the Airship once again. This time i assume it'll be for a while.

"It is a pleasure to meet all of you." He says. "And im His secretary Beans." A little green guy says. 'Oh My God! He's so cute!!' I say in my mind, referring to Beans.

"I had originally planed to make my appearance during the last Phase, but as you know something came up so it had to be done earlier." He starts.

"I have to admit there's nothing i love more Than this feeling of tension in the air." Netero Continues. And he is right, there is Tension in the air, Besides for when you look at me of course. I imagine im surrounded by Flowers and Butterflies thinking about how adorable Bean is.

"So i think ill stick around for the remainder of the trip." Netero Laughs. 

"We are scheduled To arrive at the third Phase at around 8 tomorrow morning. There will be dinner ready in the dinning Hall. Also feel free to get some rest, you are free to do whatever you please until we call for you." Bean says, and it was really hard to hold back a squeal.

"Hey come on Gon! and uh Y/N to i guess. Lets go and explore the airship!" Killua says and we Run out.

We all left the room and i let loose. "Eeeek oh my god! did you see how cute bean was! He is adorable!!!" I practically scream.

"Is he cute or adorable?" Gon asks rubbing his head.
"Both! you dont understand how hard it was not to squeal!" I yell.

"Yea i noticed, the whole room tense while its almost as if you were surrounded by Flowers." Killua says Raising an eyebrow.

"Because. He. Is. So. Cuteeee!!!" I yell again. I can feel so many pairs of eyes on my. But the only one that Really caught my attention was one that i couldn't tell if they were amused or annoyed.

I turn around and see Hisoka and some guy with Needles poking out of his head. I shake my head, turning back towards Gon and Killua.

"Hey, lets go somewhere. Its doesn't matter where. Just away from here.." I say, Pulling some leggings out of my bag and putting them on over my shorts.