-/.21.\-

You then take off your other skate and throw it at Hisoka with a glare towards him. "Dumb clown." You say quietly. Killua throws your skate back at you and Hisoka rolls the other towards you.

You look around the room. "I don't like this room, it's creepy. Can we go somewhere else? With y'know light?" You say looking around the building.

"No this is an abandoned building Flower..." Gon says with a sigh.

————————————————————————————————

Eventually we're taken to this room with this Nobunaga guy. He's supposed to be watching us so that we don't run away or something. I see Killua tell Gon something as I walk up to Nobunaga.

"Hey dude, you can't have my brother by the way" I say to him, standing infront of him shaking my head.

"He already has a chaotic Assassin friend he doesn't need any friends that have killed people." I say in a matter of fact time, behind me I heard Gon laugh and Killua grumble.

"What's the supposed to mean!" The boy yells. "Oh nothing kil~" I say laughing. He growls before going back to his conversation with Gon.

"Well, how about we recruit both of you and leave the cat-boy" Nobunaga says with a smirk curious of how you'll respond. The room goes silent as Gon and Killua also await your response.

"I think Ill pass, you seem cool and all and I'd love to be friends but I don't think I could live with myself if I joined a group of people who kill, not to mention it sure Gon would Miss Killua to much! I have to make sure they never split up to so that would be going against myself." You say putting your hand on your chin.

"Oh! But like I said I'd be glad to befriend you!" You say cheerfully, extending your hand for a handshake.

He ignores your hand after a glance and speaks. "So you wouldn't wanna join a group of murderers but you'd befriend them?" He says curiously. Trying to hide his surprise.

You smile "I'm not a lier or a snitch, with my friends at least!" You say happily.

Counting to three out loud both boys break through different walls.

"Bye bye!! Sayonara~" (cough cough banana fish cough cough) you say cheerfully before running out the same one at Killua., obviously Nobunaga follows  you and Killua.

Killua manages to escape but your not as lucky. Nobunaga holds you by your shirt up in the air and decides to ignore the boys, by the sounds of it, only you and Nobunaga remain in the building so Gon had also escaped.

"Well isn't this awkward?" You say with a smile as Nobunaga takes you by the hood  back to the room you were in whenever you woke up at first.

As if in que a whole group of people walk in.

"Shit.." you mumble out under your breath. "Hey uh Who is that guy?" You say as a guy with short black hair walks in.

"He's boss of ours Chrollo" Feitan says in his broken English. You nod your head and eventually Nobunaga sets you down warning you not to run.

"Yea yes I'm not that dumb" you roll your eyes before sitting down in defeat, crossing your legs and pouting. "Well who is this we have here?" Chrollo asks, looking down at you while raising an eyebrow. You grumble and look down puffing out your cheeks before closing your eyes for a moment.

"A prisoner obviously, I'm Y/N and none of you better get any ideas I'm only 11!" You shout before crossing your arms and huffing, sitting straight up.

Most of them laughed, others just silently looked at Hisoka who threw up his hands in defense. "What? I'm not gonna do anything to the kid!" He says defensively in his weird slurred tone of voice. He sets a smirk on his face and stares at a pink haired female.

You roll your eyes and Nobunaga speaks up. "Boss I wanna recruit this kid" Nobunaga says, which isn't surprising to anyone there.

"I already told you no! I don't want to!" You shout at him, puffing out your cheeks again like a child. Feitan comes and covers your mouth. "No shouting, quiet." He says almost threateningly.

He uncovers your mouth and backs away from you as Chrollo speaks. "We'll you heard the girl,she doesn't wanna join us." He says before grabbing you by the collar and throwing you.

"It's to late for her to go back now. It's either you attempt to join and maybe die during that or you die on the spot" he says before kicking you in the stomach making you spit blood as you bump into a wall.

You sit up against the wall with a grin on your face. "Kill me then." You say staring him in the eyes. Chrollo nodded towards Feitan who was about to murder you but Hisoka stands in his way with a smirk.

"Move Hisoka" feitan says with a low growl. "Wait~ we can't let this slip away~" he says staring back at you. You stick your tongue out at him and slowly stand up.

"Whatever." You say sitting on a rock next to a pink haired girl. She looked over at you as you sit and watch The exchange between Feitan and Hisoka.

She speaks up. "Your not gonna try to escape or anything?" She asks curious as she looks around and sees everyone's eyes locked on Hisoka.

You shrug, yawning and laying on your back. "Nah this is to interesting to miss. Plus your watching me and your scary." You say with a sigh.

You look up at her. "I'm y/n your machi right?" You ask before looking back at the scene infront of you. "Yea, they've kinda just been staring at eachother for a while huh?" She responds staring at them.

"Yea I guess so." You say before yelling. "Are you just gonna stand there and let him disrespect you like that Emo dude?!" They both look up at you as you jump up and down and eventually everyone else looks at you to.

"I'm offended. Would you rather die?" Hisoka asks with a sad sigh. You think for a second and start laughing.

"Emo dude I'm cheering for you! Clown dude is creepy!" You yell. Everyone starts laughing along with you as Hisoka pouts, hurt.

"You guys are pretty chill for being a group or killers." You say between laughs. The rest of the room goes silent. You the only one still laughing.

Slowly as you stop laughing you open your eyes slowly. "Did I say something wrong? What are you gonna get all sentimental on me now? Don't you guys kill just for the fun of it??" You say confused as to why they were acting like that.

You stand up placing your hands on your hips waiting for ATLEAST one of them to respond, figuring that they're not gonna say anything you sigh sitting back down and crossing you legs.

"Anyway, I'm taking a nap" you say before closing your eyes and slowly but surely falling asleep.

When you wake up your in someone's arms.

"Hey Y/N! Are you okay?!" The male asks stopping after realizing your awake. You slowly rub your eyes yawning.

Standing up straight you look up at the male with a look of surprise. "We're you hurt?" He asks worried. "No just taking a nap... what happened..? Is this a dream?" He laughs.

"Thank god your okay, I'll explain later but this isn't a dream a promise." He says again before grabbing your hand and continuing running down the ally ways.