(~<>2<>~)

"All right well now take you straight to the site of the Exam" They were flying! Me and Gon were holding onto the fathers legs, Kurapika was with the mother, and the Son and daughter both carried Leorio. Though, they seemed to be struggling.

"Oh wow! isn't it incredible that we all passed?" Gon said.
"I wouldn't celebrate just yet. there is still the actual exam" Kurapika replied.
"well yea, But just making it this far! i for sure though that I'd be separated from Big brother!" I say.
"Yes its progress! Id say that calls for a little celebration" Leorio chimes in.

-------------------------------------

We made it to the Zaban city.

"A navigators main job is to identify worthy applicants for the Hunter exam. we also have to guide them to the exam site. thats because its almost impossible to find the site on your own."

We looked at all the food stalls, even some for jewelry, without buying anything of course.

"You know, Zaban city is one shady place." Leorio says. "Oh?"
"A city that is as prosperous as this one is bound to attract all type of people." Kurapika says.

Gon was looking everywhere. everything looks so fascinating to him, I guess it makes sense, since we grew up on that island. but I wasnt all that interested in these things, im just happy to see Gon so happy.

"What do you think your doing, Gon? Lets go!" Leorio says.
"All right!" Gon runs up to us.

-------------------------------------

"Here we are. im pretty sure thats the building."

"Huh?" Leorio looks up. along with the other two.
Gon gasps. "Its so tall! wow what a nice place."

"So this is the exam site huh?" Leorio says.
"Hunter applicants from all over the world congregate here." Kurapika chimes in
"My first shot at the hunter Exam. i wonder if this is how dad felt.." Gon adds
"...Interesting." I say.

"He guys! over here! this is it." Kiriko's son points to a restaurant..?
"Hm... Interesting for sure." I mumble.
"That place?!" Leorio says
"well, people come from all over the world to become hunters, wouldn't this be the last place you think it is?"
"I guess you have a point.." Leorio responds.
So we all walk in.

"welcome take a seat." 
"Is the backroom available?" 
"What are you having?" 
"The steak combo please. The one that will make us see the light. Make it 4"
"Combo for 4 eh? How do you want them cooked?"
"Gilled slowly over a fire on low till done."
"Got it, see yourselves to the back room."

And we all walk to the back. "Was that stressful for anyone else? or just me?" I ask sitting down. "I cant wait for that steak combo!" Gon says. "Oh you precious little child." I say. 

"Hey! im older than you Y/N!" i laughs. "Well you sure dont act it.
"Only 1 in 10'000. your vey lucky to have made it this far." Gon and I both put out our hands. 
"Thanks for your help!" we say. and he shakes our hands.