(⭐⁂°♡16♡°⁂💧)

Walking side by side with Aoi, hand in hand with Gon and Killua following behind, you run into Zushi.

"Oh, hey Sushi, What's-?" Your cut off by a sudden thud as Zushi hits the ground. Everyone stands there eyes widening.

"Zushi!" You and Gon yell at the same time as he rushes towards Zushi picking him up off the ground, checking his pulse.

"He's alive at least" Gon says warily with a small smile as he lets out a breath of relief, Aoi takes your hand and squeezes it with a smile, you smile back faintly, worried for Zushi.

————————————————————————-

While Gon takes Zushi to wing, You Killua and Aoi head towards the heavens arena to go to your rooms.

"So, how are you two doing?" You ask innocently not noticing the glares the two were sending each others ways. Aoi looks at you innocently with a smile while Killua puts on a cat like face and grumbles.

"I'm good! How are you doing Y/N?" Aoi reply's, and before answering Aois question You wait for Killuas response, looking at the boy.

He looks forwards at you before mumbling "I'm fine or whatever" Aoi grins at him and you take it as a friendly smile but Killua sees the teasing of the smirk.

Feeling as though the atmosphere has gone awkward you keep your mouth shut the rest of the way back.

"So Aoi how's it going with Y/N" you hear Killua grit his teeth as he asks the question, as you blush ensuring yourself that's not what he means.

"Oh whatever do you mean dear Killua?" Aoi says almost teasingly, you laugh as you realize they're really bad at whispering.

Doing a spin you stop in your tracks infront of the boys, your hair flowing as you spin around to look at the two, you watch as Killua was about to reply but he closes his mouth as soon as he sees your face.

With a small laugh under your breath, amusingly you say "you guys are really bad at whispering" as you smile at them in a somewhat teasing manner.

Both boys blush, one from surprise and one from how stunning you looked. "We're not the bad a whispering, It's all his fault" Killua says, grinning. Aoi rolls his eyes and you laugh again turning back around.

"Well, you can get back to your conversation now" you say as you spread your arms out, jumping onto a thin cement block in a parking lot and trying to keep your balance.

"You know exactly what I mean Aoi, and I'm pretty sure even she's not dumb enough to not notice, so how do you think it's going" Killua says with a deadpan, not even caring if you hear anymore.

Aoi seems to think for a second, you can feel him staring at the back of your head, trying to keep calm and balanced you ignore it tho.

"I'd say it's going pretty good" Aoi looks down at his hand, Killuas eyes following his, Killua grins. "Yea I seen you guys holding hands earlier, Y/N not at all persevered but I doubt she'd hold just anyones hand" Killua says with a cat like smirk.

Your face goes a light shade of pink as you tip to the left, forgetting that you have to stay balanced, as you brace for impact against the hard concrete closing your eyes, you instead hit a person.

You open your eyes to see you've fallen on Killua, he sits up rubbing his head and your laying in between his legs, hand and head both resting on his chest, you left your head slowly as you see his face.

He gives you a cat-like face, you look at his eyes and you can tell that his head hurts from the impact of the concrete. You sit up, not leaning on him at all anymore.

Sitting in between his legs, on your knees at your both sitting on the ground just staring at each other. You were about to say something but Aoi beats you to the punch, rushing over.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks with a worried expression. You look over at him and nod your head slowly, not saying a word. He extends his hand to help you up and you take it.

"..Are you okay Killua?" You ask as he gets up dusting himself off. His eyes scan you making sure your okay. "Yea I'm good, your bleeding though, let's hurry back." You nod.

And you start walking you wince as you feel a sharp pain in your leg, grabbing onto Aoi as you don't fall. "What's wrong Y/N?" Aoi asks worried, You stand up straight.

"Yea im okay, it's just my leg hurts" you realize that you have a scrape on your leg as you look down and keep trying to walk, holding onto Aoi as you do.

Killua steps infront of you and crouches down with a sigh. "Get on my back, we don't need Gon worrying about you and Zushi." He says.

Grumbling but getting on his back, you told onto him carful not to choke him. "Is your head okay?" Aoi asks Killua with a grin. For the whole way back they just glare at eachother as you close your eyes and rest your head on Killuas shoulder.

————————————————————————————-

Sitting on Killuas bed, He disinfects your leg before putting on a few band-Aids to cover up your scrape. Aoi standing in the doorway not wanting to come in but also not wanting to leave you alone with Killua in his room.

After a few minutes Gon comes in.

—————————————————————————-

Gon is finally able to hit hisoka earlier then anticipated and you Gon and Killua have to say your goodbyes.

"Bye Zushi! By Mr. Wing!" Gon yells waving.

"Bye" Killua says with a small smile.

"Bye-Bye! I hope to see you all again!!" You yell waving and jumping up and down. Being careful your shirk doesn't come up.

(Your now wearing a skirt and a hoodie and small heeled boots)

Aoi walks up to you and Hugs you before you leave "Bye Y/N I hope to see you again soon." He says with a small smile. He kisses your forehead before walking away waving.

You grab your cheek with a blush as you look back at Killua and Gon, Gon has a solemn smile and Killua has a cat-like grin.

You roll your eyes and walk up to the boys.

"What are we gonna do next?" Killua asks. "We still have time before the auction, maybe we should go to whale island" Gon suggests.

"Okay!" I say in excitement.

And on our way to whale island we go.