"Y/N!" I bopped his nose.

"Alright now get your cute ass off the bed. Take a shower, have breakfast and I am gonna drop you to your mom's. Come on." He smacked my ass gently as he got up from above me.

"Yes sir. Wait a minute!"

"Now what?"

"What do you mean by drop me to my mom's? Arent you coming?"

"Me? No i don't think its a good idea. Not for now atleast." He shrugged.

"No sugar, no I am not going there without you." I crossed my arms to my chest.

"What!" He chuckled and sat beside me.

"Are you scared about what she will think?" I laid my head on his shoulder.

"No. I-I mean-um-kind of."

"Awwe baby, she will like you. You are the sweetest and cutest and most perfect person in this world." I cupped his face in my hand.

"I dont know."

"I am telling you, she will like you for sure. Just come with me pleasee."

"Alright fine. Just be there with me all the time,please."

"No need to worry about that."

Y/N's POV:

Selena went to took shower as I sat down on the bed,thinking. I dont know what her mom will say to me today. She didn't look so happy to see me last night. I mean we didnt had a conversation yet. But still, I am worried.

My phone chimed, pulling me out off the train of my thoughts.

"Hey, morning raquelle."

"Morning Y/N. Selena is with you right?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. Everything fine?"

"Yeah yeah. She wasn't answering my calls."

"She just woke up. Don't worry she's fine."

"I know she is always fine when she is with you. Anyways get here soon. Her mom's waiting for you. Both of you."

"Ohkay sure. We'll be there very soon."

"K. Bye." She hung up the call.

"Who was it?" Selena asked while coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. She was wearing one of my tshirt and pants.

"You look so pretty."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Uh-yeah-It was raquelle. She said we must be at your house asap."

"Alright alright. Wait I totally forgot, Is ryan okay? I mean have you talked to him after last night?"

"What-happened last night?" I raised a brow.

"Oh my gosh! You dont know?" She was shocked.

"I dont Know what?"

"Ryan and raquelle broke up."

"What! Are you kidding me?" I let out a nervous chuckle,thinking selena was joking but she gave me a serious look.
'Why didnt ryan told me about this?'

"Babe, ryan just said that things arent working out well between him and raquelle. He never said they broke up."

"Okay okay calm down. He just need some time i guess. Talk to him."

"He is keeping things from me sel. That never happened before."

"Talk to him, baby. He is going through so much. Maybe he needs some time alone."

"Okay-Right-I will."

"Good. So wheres the food you made this morning."

"You wanna have it?"

"Ofcourse. Why would I not want that?" She chuckled.

"O-okay I'll get it. Have a seat." I made her get seated and served the breakfast I made.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyy Mom!" Selena ran and hugged her mom excitedly.

"Y/N come here." Selena gestured.

"Mom this is Y/N." She introduced.

"Hi Mrs. Teefy. Nice to meet you." I greeted.

"Y/N. Yes I know him. I didn't knew you two were a thing though." Selena's mom said.

"We got together not too long ago." Selena said.

"I see. Welcome Y/N, please have a seat." Selena's mom said and headed to the kitchen.

"See, she likes you." Selena whispered.
I shrugged in response.

"Oh he's here. The famous Y/N Y/L/N."

"Garce! Behave!" Selena scolded.

"Oh Hi gracie." I stretched my arm for gracie to shake. She stared at me so long, before shaking hands with me.

"Hey sugar, why don't you go take a seat on the couch." Selena asked.

"Sure. Okay."

Selena's POV:

"Selena, mom needs you in kitchen." Gracie said.

"What are you upto?" I raised a brow.

"Nothing. You go to the kitchen, I am just going to talk with your boyfriend."

"Gracie No. What do you want from him?"

"I don't want anything. I am just curious. I want to know him."

"Look do whatever you want but don't hurt him."

"Why would I hurt him. I won't. Chill."

"Alright." I headed to the kitchen.

"So you and Y/N, huh?" Mom asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes Mom. I love him so much. He loves me too."

"Look selena, I never stopped you from doing anything but dont you think you are rushing. I mean you can give time, its not like-"

"I know mom. But he is different. Mom he is different and I, I think things are going to work out between us." I said.

"Its your call Selena. I am always with you whatever decision you make."

"Love you Mom!" I hugged her.

"Love you too baby."