32

Jisoo's POV

I got silent after hearing her words. I stared at her. I'm too shocked to say anything. Lisa killed her father? Why would she do that?

"You must be thinking why Lisa did that?" Jennie asked.

I nodded.

"It's because of you. She knew I'll come back in Seoul for you. You were waiting for me all those days. She wanted to hurt me. I was preparing to come back before your wedding news viral in the whole media. As soon as I saw it on TV, I packed my things and about to go to the wedding banquet, but I had a call from my neighbour saying my father was no more. I found out it was a murder. I was clueless that time. My father never had enemies. It's was hard for me to believe that he left me. I was really broken. Both you and my father left me the same day." She wiped her tears.

I want to hug her badly. I hate to see her in pain. I can feel how much she endure. I keep on blaming her in my mind that she didn't came even on my wedding day, though everyone know it. It was a huge misunderstanding. I fucking hate myself for thinking that she left me because of another person.

"I'm sorry for making you going through all this pain. It was all karma that takes toll on me." She apologized.

"Hey.. don't say that." I stopped her.

"Why? It's true. I realised how much I hurt you from the beginning of our relationship. I wanted you to be happy with Lisa at first." She said with a bitter smile.

"I can never forget you. I was mad at you for leaving me all of a sudden. Even if we are not together, no one can replace you in my life." I said, patting her back.

This is not a time to talk about this matters. I'm going through a very difficult situation right now. Lisa betrayed me badly. I hate it. She killed my family. I want to cry but the anger inside me stopping me. I want to kill that fucking murderer.

"Let's not talk about this at this time. We need to find out how to stop Lisa. I don't understand why did she killed your parents?" Jennie rubbed her forehead.

She is right. Why did she killed my parents? They didn't do anything to her. Why this is so fricking confusing!?

"There's a reason why Lisa killed your parents." It's Vernon who came in the room silently.

"I don't care about the reason. I want to kill her!" I burst out in anger.

"Calm down chu.." Jennie hold my hand.

"THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. WHY DO THEY NEEDED TO SUFFER THE PAIN!?" I can't help but to cry again.

"You need to be strong to bring her down." Vernon said.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

He didn't said anything just put a locket attached to the chair on the table. I instantly recognized it. It's from my grandmother.

"Where did you get it!?" I asked.

"Because of this thing Lisa murdered your parents." He said, sitting down opposite to us.

"What's with this locket?" Jennie asked.

" There's a stone." He pointed out.

"Moon stone.." Jennie mumbled.

Vernon nodded. I couldn't help but to surprised again.

"How.. can this be possible?" I asked feeling like my head is about to burst because of all these.

"Simple, your family must be the successor of that girl's family who was the owner of the moon stone." Vernon said while inspecting the stone.

"What kind of powers does it have? And who is the owner of this stone now." Jennie asked.

Vernon laughed coldly, "I have no idea of the powers of this stone. Such a shame that a clueless person is the owner of this power." He stared at me, "wear this. You are the owner."

I'm not surprised even a little bit. I can relate it now. My family doesn't have girls as their child. All are boys. I'm the only one in my family. I had one uncle who already died.

"I expected it." I wear it, knowing I need to face the death now.

Jennie and Vernon both stared at me in awe when the stone glow in bright blue. I stared down at it. I feel light sparks all over my body. After a few seconds later the light is gone.

"If the owner didn't surrender the stone to another one. No one can use the powers of it." He said.

"Jisoo, she will come to you for sure." Jennie said. She is looking scared.

"I'm already dead inside when I heard see my parents scattered body. I'm not afraid anymore. I'll kill her even if I need to die." I become more contaminated.

"We can't just walk up to her and kill her. We don't even know how to kill her. I have a plan but I don't know if it'll work or not." He said, looking worried.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"Um we need to go to my grandfather. He knows a lot of things, better than my father. He can tell us how to stop Nox." Vernon said before getting up. "It's better if you stay at Jennie's place. Just in case something happen."

I want to decline it, but in this situation I should be careful. Before leaving the police station I asked, "when are we going to meet your grandfather?"

"Tomorrow. We don't have much time left." He said.

.
.
.
.
.
.

We arrived at Jennie's old apartment, where we lived together. It's really nostalgic. So many memories are here. We were broke when we started from here. Happy and sad memories are laying in every corner of this apartment. It makes my heart clench in pain more.

"What are you thinking?" Jennie startled me.

"Uh nothing." I answered shortly.

"You are looking tired. You should take a nap. I'll cook some dinner then wake you up." She suggested.

I'm not in the mood to eat or talk. I just want to sleep. My headache is giving me a hard time.

"Sorry I'm not hungry. I'll try to sleep." I said before lay down on the couch.

"Hey hey! Go to the bed." She pulled me up.

"It's fine. I can sleep on the--"

"Don't hesitate. I'll be the once sleep on couch." She literally pushed me into the bedroom.

I am too tired to even protest. I lay down on the bed. I sniffed the pillow, it's Jennie's smell, vanilla. I smiled, as I feel safe. Maybe if it's all over then we can start a new journey together. The love for her didn't changed even a little bit.

_________________________________________