16

Jennie's POV

"What!? How did it happened?" My voice trembled.

"She was with me at the club then I don't know.." Mina said while crying.

I can't believe that Nayeon is murdered brutally. As soon as I came in my hometown I stopped watching news. I was totally disconnected from communication. I don't even know about these series of murder happening in Seoul. How's Jisoo? What if something happened to her?

"Are you there?" I heard Mina called me from the other line.

"Ah yes.. I'll come to Seoul by Saturday." I said.

Should I ask about Jisoo to her? Maybe not.

"You didn't said the reason of your sudden disappearance." Mina asked again.

"I'll tell you when I'm there. I need to go now. Please take care of yourself and be careful."

"Okay. You too."

I hung up the call. Running my hand through my hair, I sit down on the bed. Nayeon and Mina both of them are my closest friend. I wiped the tears. It's really painful to know the news of my best friend's death.

I booked a train ticket to go back to Seoul. I don't know how am I gonna face Jisoo. But I need to go to her. I give her a lot of pain. I hope she forgive me.

"You're going back? I saw the news." I heard my dad said.

I nodded looking up at him. He give me a small smile.

"You can't do anything with someone's death time.. and Jennie.. I hope you'll sincerely apologize to Jisoo." That's the only thing dad said before closing my door behind.

Even I disappointed my dad as well. I look at the promise ring on my ring finger.

"I know you'll forgive me. Even if you don't I'll kneel down and ask for your kindness. I love you chu.." I said, kissing the ring.

.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

"Make her stop from coming here. How many times do I need to tell you!? Only call me when it's done. Understood!?" I shouted over my phone.

"Y-yes Ms. Manoban." Jessica stuttered.

I hung up the call. I'm extremely frustrated right now. I didn't know that girl was her best friend. Now Jennie is coming back to here by Saturday. She is gonna meet with Jisoo first.

"I won't let you see her before our marriage bitch." I called Jisoo.

She received the call almost immediately.

"Sorry to interrupt your work Sooyaa.. but can we meet now? I have an important thing to discuss with you." I said, pretending to sound anxious.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Aishh meet me at the nearby cafe of the hospital." She said.

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 min." I said before hung up.

I walked in the cafe which is almost empty since it's 2 in the afternoon. She waved at me. I started to act like I'm in in a big problem. I give her a small smile.

"Hey.. I'm sorry for calling you so sudden." I apologised.

"It's fine. You don't need to apologize." She said, staring at me intently.

I quickly ordered our drinks. Then turn around to face her.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking exhausted?" She asked.

"Um the office works are getting hectic day by day. Also your father's company matter is getting out of hand. Our company's council have some rules. They want me to take over the company then they will give permission to merge some of our projects which will be profitable enough to save your company." I explained.