15

Lisa's POV

"Fuck it!!" I shouted breaking the antique flower vase.

I am angry because of that officer. Kai and Rowon are replaced by the office. His name is Vernon. He is from the intelligence bureau. But the question is why was he looking at me suspiciously?

I was very careful while I.. killed that girl. It's impossible for someone to suspicious about me. Ugh! It's so frustrating. Every full moon night the beast inside me start to become restless and it will only stop until i kill someone and devoured their flesh and blood. It was scary for me when I did it for the first time. In the hospital that slutty nurse who tried to seduce me that day. I didn't had a major breakdown though. Everytime I eat someone I feel extreme power flowing in my veins. It makes me stronger. I'm well aware what is going on with my body but I'm not like others who will freak out. I love power. I love to see others kneeling in front of me, begging for mercy, kindness.

My phone started to ring. It snapped me out of my thoughts. I checked it. It's from Dad.

"Hello dad. What is it?" I asked. I'm not in the mood to talk though.

"Why you didn't attend the meeting with Mr. Robinson!? He is really displeased by your behavior Lisa!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "I'll handle him dad. Besides his company is not going that smoothly. I know what to do dad. Now if you excuse me."

I hung up the call before he yell at me again.

I dialed my secretary. She haven't reported me about Jennie.

"Hello Ms. Manoban. I'm about to call you. There's something you need to know." She said as soon as she received the call.

"If it's not important then you'll get punished! Now tell me." I said coldly.

"Jennie is preparing to coming back to Seoul. She is getting popular in YouTube because of her songs." My blood start to boil in anger and fear.

I can't let her reach to Jisoo. What should I fucking do now!?

"Stop her until our marriage. I don't care what you're gonna do Jessica! Just stop her even if you need to something worst!" I hung up the call.

I screamed in anger. I need let out frustration.

'Devouring delicious meat is the best option.'

The voice in my head said and I can't help but to laugh at the thought. Perfect!

.
.
.
.

It's 11 at night. The club is full of wild youths. I'm wearing black tube top and black ripped jeans with a leather jacket. I walked in as all those males eyes are on me as well as the girls.

I sit on one of bar stool and ordered a drink. I looked around to find the perfect one. I interrupted by one bulking man.

"Hey beautiful. What are you doing here alone?" He smirked them sit beside me uninvited.

"Just enjoying my alone time until you disturbed me." I said harshly though smile didn't faded from my face.

He laughed, "oh come on baby! Let's have some fun."

"Not interested in eating you. I want soft and fresh flesh not stinky. Get lost now!" I glared at him.

"Stupid weirdo bitch!" He glared back before stalking away.

My eyes immediately caught a beautiful girl. She is wearing a black short dress, showing off her cleavage and smooth sexy legs. She is looking perfect for my prey.

She walked towards the bar counter and ordered a mocktail before sitting beside me. I stared at her, as my hunger growing.

She suddenly said, "you look good in this clothes. I never saw you before here? Are you new?"

She purposely showed off her cleavage to me as a smirk plastered on her lips. I pulled my stool near her.

"Hmm yes.. just finding a prey for tonight." I said staring in her eyes.

She laughed, "what if I said you already have her?"

"Where?" I pretended to confuse.

"In front of you. Why? Am I not in your standard?" She hold my hand and asked seductively.

'No you are not slut. No one can be better than Jisoo.' I said in my mind.

"Hmm beyond my standard." I smirked.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go." She said pulling me up.

"Are you sure about it?" I asked again.

"Ugh stop questioning! I badly want you to eat me hahahaha!" She said laughing and pulling me upstairs to the privet room.

I only said, "as you wish."

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I get up on from my bed. I'm feeling so uncomfortable. I go to the small balcony of my apartment. The sky is dark. Maybe it's gonna rain again. The thought about agreeing to marry Lisa bothering me so much.

"Why can't I get rid off this feeling?" I said still staring out at the sky.

It's almost 3:30 in the morning. I make some coffee and turn on the TV. Maybe it'll fresh up my mind. As soon as I put on the news channel I had the extreme shock.

"--her half eaten dead body found from the pub's privet room. Victim's name is Im Nayeon. It's clear that it caused by some animal. The question is when did this animal come from? Police don't have any clue. The higher ups are not leaking anything."

I zoned out. What the hell is going on in this city? Why can't the police catch the culprit?

I never imagined something like this is gonna happen with Nayeon. The fear crept in my heart. Is it really an animal or something else? If it's an animal police would have already caught it. I have a bad feeling that it must be something else. But what is it?

_________________________________________