6

Jisoo's POV

I called Jennie to know how is her work going on. Unfortunately her phone is switched off. She must be busy. I looked at the time it's almost time to check up Lisa. I don't want to be around her. She is really weird. I saw the look on her eyes changed when I was checking her earlier. It's scares me a lot.

"Dr. Kim it's time for Lisa's check up." I startled by nurse Joy's loud voice.

"Oh yeah.. I'll be there." I said. I take the file and walked out of my room.

When I went in her room, I saw her refusing to drink her med. She was glaring at the nurse.

"What's going on? You are throwing tantrum again?" I asked coldly.

Her expression immediately changed. She immediately took the medicine and drink it. Weirdo!

The two nurses who were looking after her, started to giggle with a teasing look at me. I ignored them and started to check the file. I can feel her eyes on me. I feel extremely irritated. The nurses already ready left, it's only me and Lisa.

"I'm surprised that your body is healing faster than I expected. At this rate you'll be released by the end of this week." I said trying to ease the awkwardness.

I don't get a reply from her. I glanced at her, to find her acting weird again. She is trying to touch my hand but hesitating.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked she startled.

"Uhm n-nothing." She immediately put her hand down, looking away from me.

I wanted to ask why she acts weird around me, but I ignored it.

"It's your lunch time. Finish your meal okay?" I said when I saw the nurse bring her meal.

"Can you eat with me?" She asked suddenly. It's really an unexpected question.

"Uh well.." I don't what to answer.

"It feels lonely to eat alone. If you are uncomfortable then it's totally fine." She said, smiling softly.

I felt bad. Should I eat with her? It's just a small gesture of friendliness. She maybe acting weird because of her injury.

"Sure. I'll get my lunch." I said smiling at her. She looks shocked and delighted at the same time.

I shouldn't act cold towards her. She is my patient and maybe we can get along.

Lisa's POV

I didn't expected her to agree to have lunch with me. I'm feeling really happy. She come with her food tray and sit down the table beside my bed. It's quite awkward to eat in silence. She spoke first.

"Your wounds were really deep. Uh do you remember what exactly happened?" She asked.

"I don't remember anything. I was in the forest with my best friend. I saw something in the bushes then everything is blank." I tried to remember everytime but it didn't worked.

Everytime I pressure myself to remember my head hurts.

"Hey it's okay. You don't need to pressure your brain." She said while smiling at me again.

My heart beats faster, as well as my cheeks flushed. Fuck! She will think I'm a weirdo.

"Umm tell me about yourself. I wanna know more about you." She asked in a friendly way.

"You must know that I'm the CEO of Manoban Group of ent. I'm 25. I lived in LA for almost 10 years of my life until I graduated. It's all boring to keep on partying or do office works. I was feeling bored that's why I decided to go for a hunt and now.. I'm here HAHAHAHA!" I said laughing. She didn't laughed just stared at me.

I cleared my throat, "how about you? Tell me something about you also." I asked.

"Hmm my life is more boring I guess. I was a bright student from childhood. I directly get into Seoul Medical College. After that I get this job here as soon as I'm graduated. I'm working my butt off can't even take off sometime for my girlfriend also. I sometimes feels frustrated..." I zoned out as soon as I heard the 'girlfriend' part.

What the hell! She has a girlfriend? My heart clenched painfully. This is my first time falling for someone only to find that person is already taken! Fuck it!

I start to feel angry, suddenly I heard a voice in my head. "Kill the person who stole what's yours! Kill her girlfriend! Kill her!!"

"NO!!" I shouted covering my ears. It's hurting my head. My ears started to ring with those strange voice.

"What's wrong!? Hey Lisa!!" I can hear Jisoo but vision started to get blurry until I lose my consciousness.

Author's POV

Jisoo startled by Lisa voice. She started to shout. Jisoo can't understand what's happening to Lisa. She tried to calm her but Lisa fell unconscious.

"What the hell happening!!?" Jisoo thought. She immediately called nurses and checking her.

Chanyeol knocked on Jisoo's room door.

"Come in!" He went in.

"Oh Chanyeol.. did you bring the files?" Jisoo asked.

He nodded then put the files down on her table. Those files contains Lisa's health records.

"Jisoo.. please be careful around Lisa." He said before walking outside of her room. He still haven't told her about the incident.

"She is evil." He mumbled still shook by Lisa's behavior.

Jennie took the metro and went to her countryside house where her father is living. She needed to clear her mind. She took some of her clothes and left their apartment. She only left a letter for Jisoo.

"I hope Jisoo will understand." She mumbled before knocking on the door.

A middle aged man opened the door after a few mins. His wrinkles, grey hair and shaky hands making him look more older.

"Jennie my baby!" He hugged Jennie tightly.

Jennie didn't said anything, just hugged him tightly and sobbed. It's been 2 years she visited her father. She is so into fulfilling her dreams that she forgot her responsibilities also.

"What's wrong Jen? Why are crying?" Her father asked, patting her back.

"I'm sorry dad, for not coming. I'm a bad daughter. You are sick yet I keep on being selfish and chasing after a mirage like dream." She said looking down.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" He asked again, completely confused.

She shook her head. "Nothing dad. I'll be staying with you until you are healthy."

"I need to fix myself first before going to Jisoo. I'm nothing but a loser. Please wait for me chu." She thought as new tears formed in her eyes again.

Lisa stared out of the window. She called her secretary.

"Ms. Manoban how are you doing?" Her secretary Suhyuk asked.

"Hmm I'm okay. I have a work for you."

"Yes ma'am? What is it?"

"I want information about my doctor Kim Jisoo's girlfriend." She said coldly.

"Okay ma'am. I'll get it by tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." She hung up.

A cold smile spread on her lips. Sipping on her tea, "let's see if you can keep her.. bitch!" She growled as her eyes started to glow without her knowing.

________________________________________

35 votes for this chapter!!