SPECIAL HEALING 2

After his unexpected proposal, we plan our wedding after a month. Lahat ng details pinag-usapan muna namin. Humingi din kami ng tulong sa kapatid niya at sa Mommy ko na din. We decided to have a simple yet intimate wedding.

The Day of the Wedding.
Nakaharap ako ngayon sa malaking salamin. Inaayusan ako ni Gwen. Exactly 5:00 PM ang wedding namin. "I still can't believe it Annie! I'm so happy for you as your best friend and sister in law."

"Ako din naman. I hope walang aberya."

"Wala yan. Wow! Ang galing talaga ng mga kamay ko dahil mas lalo kang naging maganda."

"Thanks for helping me Gwen."

"No. Thanks to you because you give my brother a hope in his heart. You don't just heal him but you make my brother more happier."

I can't stop but cry. At first, I'm so scared on what I feel for him but God give me reason not to fear anything because it's His will to be with the man I love. Gwen hug me.

"Stop crying . Papangit ka."

"I just can't help it. It's almost like a dream."

"I know your so happy. I wish all the best to the both of you."

After that dramatic talk between us, inihatid ako nito sa wedding car. I am wearing a simple white dress and a flower crown in my hair. While riding on the car, I am so excited to tie the knot with him. I am also holding a bouquet of white and red roses.

It took us 45 minutes on reaching the wedding venue. It was a closed building kaya di mo mahahalata na may event sa loob. The driver open the car for me and saying his good wishes on our wedding. I muttered thank you to him and he smiled.

Lumabas mula sa building ang uncle ko. My father's youngest brother. He is almost look like him kaya napaiyak nalang ako. I miss my daddy so much. I hope your watching me. I silently said in the air. "Why are you crying?"

"Tears of joy Uncle Jason. Don't mind me."

"I know you wanted your dad to bring you to the altar on your wedding day but I hope your still happy na ako maghahatid sayo."

"Of course uncle. Thank you so much for being a father to me just for this day."

"Your welcome. Come on, let's go inside. But first, I wanna say, I love you Annie and I hope all the best in your married life."

"I love you too uncle."

Habang nakahawak sa braso ni Uncle, nilakad namin ang aisle. This is the day that will mark me as Mrs. De Aguirre. Parang bumagal ang lahat at tanging siya lamang ang nakikita ko. Sobrang ganda ng tugtog. Ang title nito ay "On this Day" na talaga naman nababagay sa araw na ito.

Hindi ko namalayan, nasa harapan na kami ni Damiel. Uncle shakes hand with him. He also said something to Damiel. Ibinulong niya ito. Ayaw talaga parinig sa akin.

"I will po Uncle."

Kinuha na ni Damiel ang kamay ko at humarap na kami sa priest. "We are gathered today in the holy union of these two people, Damiel and Annie."

Panay tingin lang si Damiel sa akin at hindi talaga pinapakinggan ang pari. Pasaway na lalaki. Hanggang sa kailangan na namin sabihin ang wedding vows namin sa isa't-isa.

"I, Damiel De Aguirre, promise to love, cherish and remain faithful to you until the day God will take my life. As my partner, I will share everything to you and be open to you when problems to come us. I'll be with your side always. I love you Annie."

My heartbeat is so fast like horse racing. I can't contain my emotion anymore because my tears are starting to fall once again. I compose myself and start to say my vows to him also.

"I, Annie Benedicto, promise to love, cherish and remain loyal to you until the day God will take my life.  As your partner, I will not hesitate to share everything to you. I always stay with you and I love you Damiel."

Damiel cried the moment I finish it. I touch his hand and squeeze it. He smiled back to me. The next thing happened is wearing our wedding rings.

"Repeat after me Damiel." The priest instructed him. After saying what the priest told him, he insert the ring to my finger. The same thing the priest told me when it's my turn. We finally tie the knot and we will never be apart.

"I hereby declared you husband and wife. You may kiss your beautiful wife." Nakangiting humarap muli sa akin si Damiel at ginawaran ako ng halik. Puno ng palakpakan ng malalapit naming kamag-anak ang buong building. Simple man ang naging kasal namin pero masasabi kong special ito. Next goal namin ay makabuo nang isang pamilya.

***********************************
Annie and Damiel love story is finally on its end. Thank you mga madam/sirs sa pagbabasa nito. Next, Love Me Suzanne. Ang second installment ng Heartfelt Series!

-MadamWriting_28

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Heal Me, Annie (Heartfelt Series One)-Completed 🎉