*Heal ONE*

Authors note: Background Music used is Masterpiece

***

"Annie,"tawag ko sa isang magandang babae na nag-alaga sa akin. Busy ito sa pag-aayos ng kama ko.

"Bakit may kailangan ka pa?" Tanong Niya agad. Nakatingin ito sa akin. She had the most beautiful face I ever laid my eyes on.

"Wala na. I just wanna call you by your beautiful name."

Hindi na ito lumingon. Bigla ako nakaramdam ng inis at lungkot.

"Labas muna ako. May gagawin pa kasi ako. Tawagin mo nalang ako pag may kailangan ka."

Diretso itong lumabas. I suddenly felt emptiness within me when she left. It's like I'm suffocated in this damn room. She's just my escape in this darkness I am in.

When that incident happen, I almost lost my life because of his being bastard father to us. He always beat me since my childhood until I reach my teens. Muntik siya na sana idamay ang Mommy ko at ang bunso kong kapatid.

He started to beat me because he always lose in gambling. Lagi siyang sumasali sa sugal. He ended using drugs and always drunk. My Mom died because of his irresponsible actions.

When I reach 20 years old, he beat me like a dog. Natalo na naman ito sa panahon na yun. He almost killed me but my sister came. Tinutukan ito ni Gwen ng kutsilyo. Natakot ito. My sister also called a police to arrest him.

Remembering those times were like killing me slowly. It was her, giving hopes to my heart. Annie has big patience on me. She makes sure I eat and take my meds. I don't want those but she has the power to let me do it.

I smell her familiar scent again. Pumasok na pala ito ulit.

"Your foods are ready." Iniayos niya ito sa table malapit sa kama ko.

"Why don't you join me?" I hope she agrees. She sit in the empty chair na sa kabilang side ng table. I'm glad she join me.

I was busy looking at her when she talks.
"I'm joining you, why don't you eat?" How embarrassing. I began to put food in my plate and start eating. Kumain na din siya. Sana everyday siyang pumayag.

"Bakit di mo subukan lumabas? Like walking outside or just simply sightseeing the beauty of the outside."

"Sasamahan mo ba ako,"asking her.

"Oo naman. Gusto ko rin lumabas baka masunog na ako sa katagalan dahil mukha na akong bampira."She jokingly utter. Napangiti din ako. This woman is really different.

*******

It was Saturday when we decided to go outside. My eyes met the sunshine. It was blinding my vision. But it felt different going outside the four corners of my rooms. It was relaxing.

"Oh, di ba maganda din, nasisinagan tayo ng araw."

Naupo kami sa bermuda grass. I can see her in the corner of my eyes, she's smiling. It was the best view.

"Thank you Annie. For giving me chance."

"Chance? on what?" She question me. I didn't answer. Paano ko sasabihin sa kanya?

"Nevermind." Wala na ito imik ulit. Bigla itong tumayo. I'm kinda scared. Scared of being left behind.

"Saglit lang ha. May kukunin ako sa loob. Huwag kang aalis." Patakbo pa ito papunta sa loob.

It was almost 20 minutes, why didn't she came back? Tatayo na sana ako, bigla itong dumating.

"Upo ka muna dyan." May dala itong dslr camera. She then instructed to just simply look at the camera and give my best smile. She counted 1,2,3 then she click it. Damn! I'm not ready for it. I look ugly I think.

Pinakita niya ito sa akin. I just look normal. I think so.

"Tayong dalawa naman." She put the camera in selfie mode. Being near her was totally different feeling. It was like mixed of emotions.

When she click the camera, I was looking at her. "Focus on the camera."

I faced the camera. I genuinely smile.
She clapped her hands. " Wow, it was beautiful."

Inilagay nito ang camera sa harapan niya. She was looking at the sky.

"Ang ganda ng panahon. Sana ganito din kaganda ang buhay ng tao." She said meaningfully. I agree with her. I hope the world have no worries for the people. But the universe doesn't work like that. Life is unfair I think.

It was past 10 am, she urges me to go back inside because it's too hot already.

"May request sana ako sayo, pwede mo bang dalasan ang paglabas? Sa susunod sa park na tayo." I give thumbs up to her. Bumalik na ako sa taas. She goes to her room.

I am back in this empty room of mine. I was sitting in the bed, when my sister texted me.

"I'll have dinner with my friends. I hope your okay. Don't be stubborn kuya." That was her text. I throw the phone in the bed and throw myself also. Remembering earlier bond with her makes my heart beat fast. Do I really deserve her kindness? Her positivity? Those questions keep clouding on my mind. She's too nice for me.

Maybe I should take this feeling away? I don't need to jump into conclusion. She deserves better person unlike me the most bitter one. I close my eyes and erasing her presence but it was not easy. This is so frustrating.

-----------⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

CHAPTER 1 IS HERE MADAM/SIR💜