*Heal THREE*

It's my birthday today but I can't feel it because I'm still in the four corners of this room. No one greeted me also. I think I deserve for being a bargain to everyone.

I sat down to the edge of the bed. But I was thinking deeply I was disturb by a voice singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAMIEL,"she really surprises me. Hindi ako makapagsalita dahil sa pagkabigla.

"Happy birthday,"bati nito ulit sa akin. I give her my genuine smile. She smiled back. She put the cake. It's not big but I appreciate it.

"Sorry, yan lang kaya ko, but I told Gwen already na magluluto ako ng dinner at umuwi agad siya dahil meron tayong celebration. For today, may ibibigay ako sayo, samahan mo ako kasi nasa kwarto ko yun."

I immediately follow her and excitement filled my heart knowing she has a gift for me. We reach her room and she open the door.  The past feeling I had entering her room give me unexpected feeling. May kinuha ito sa ilalim ng kama niya. It's a box. Hindi rin ito gaanong malaki. Iniabot niya sa akin ito.

"What's this?"

"Buksan mo,"utos nito sa akin. I sat down to her bed and start ripping the paper. It's a brown box. I rip the box also and revealed another small box. It was tied in a black ribbon. Tinanggal ko ang ribbon at bumungad sa akin ang silver cross.

"Akin na, isusuot ko sayo." Iniabot ko ito sa kanya. The cold necklace touch my skin. Naikabit na niya ito.

"I give you this because I wanted you to have peace in yourself. Always remember that aside from me and Gwen, God really loves you. Happy Birthday Damiel."

Pumunta ito sa harapan ko. All of the sudden, I felt this overwhelming happiness and contentment because she really give me hopes. I can't stop myself, I hug her immediately. In the end, she hug me back. Her warmth cover this cold life I have.

We let go each other's hand.

"Today is your birthday, so, sàan tayo?"

"I don't know."

"Let's go to the park na malapit sa village natin. But first, let's find clothes for you."

She grab me towards my room. She open it and directly go to my closet. It took her minutes to find what I will wear. She give me a tattered pants that I didn't wear for so long and a blue sweatshirt. She look for my shoes in the shoerack. Napili nito isang white rubber shoes.

"Maiiwan muna kita at kailangan ko din magpalit okay,"all I can hear is the door shut. I quickly go to the shower and do the quick bath. I don't want her to wait for me so long.
After taking a bath I grab the towel and cover my lower part. I start wearing my underwear and next my pants. I can stop myself smiling. I look for my perfume and spray it all over my body. Then, I wear the sweatshirt. I look at the big mirror. I slid my hands to my hair to fix it. I think I look okay. 

Sitting down at the edge of my bed, I begin to put on my shoes. I'm almost done tying when I heard the door open. Revealing her in a baby blue dress with her hair flowing freely with a hairpin in it. She looks so beautiful. I can stop myself staring.

"Ready ka na,"that question made me snap back to reality.

"Sorry. I'm ready."

She just let out her amazing smile. Iniangkla nito ang kamay sa braso ko. Naglakad na kami pababa.

"Ikaw ang magmamaneho ngayon, pwede?"

"Did Gwen know?"

"Oo naman. Besides, she told me, your not that reckless kaya I'm sure we will be okay."