*Heal SEVEN*

We eat our dinner together. Pagkatapos kumain ay nakita kong palabas si Annie. Sinundan ko agad siya. Natagpuan ko itong naupo malapit sa pool. Tumabi ako sa kanya.

"I'm sorry Annie. I just don't know what to do with myself. Naguguluhan ako."

"Damiel, I'm staying for 2 weeks only. Yun lang ang paalam ko at kailangan ko kaagad bumalik. I'm directly monitoring my father's condition."

"I understand. I just want to say something to you and I hope it will be alright."

Lumingon ito sa akin at nagsalita.
"What do you want to say?"

"I just want to say that I am, I don't know how to put it together but Annie, I do love you. You made light to my darkest nights and made me smile in my most saddest days."

Ilang minuto ang hinintay ko bago ito nagsalita. Malayo na namang ang tingin niya. "Damiel, nasanay ka lang sa presensya ko. Your just confused."

"Confused? I don't need to be confused because I ask myself so many times. I always got same answer Annie."

Sobrang tahimik na naman ito ulit. I am suffocated by her silence. I feel my heart start to break.

"Damiel, I'm sorry. All I can do is help you but not love you."

"Sorry? That's the least thing I wanted to hear. Don't be sorry. I'll be better Annie. I'll make sure your stay here for weeks will be worthy."

There light and thunder at the sky. Rain start to fall but I'm just sitting here.

"Damiel, halika na," yaya nito sa akin. Tumayo na din ako at tinitigan ko siya. She's so beautiful while the rain is pouring to her. I touch both of her cheeks and caressed it slowly while looking at her. Natulala ito sa ginawa ko. Nilapit ko pa ang mukha ko rito.

"Ano------,"I cut her off by kissing her lips slowly. She responded. I'm confused. Damn this woman! She's giving me hopes again. Bumitaw na ako sa kanya pero mas lalo lang nitong diniin ang sarili. She's now kissing me aggressively and we share kiss under this heavy rain. She gasped for air after our intimate kiss. After that, she broke into tears.

"I'm sorry,"sabay takbo nito sa loob. Naiwan akong litong-lito sa ginawa niya. She's sorry for kissing me. Now, it completely broke me.

Tinakbo ako ni Gwen sa labas at pinayungan. Hindi ito nagtanong dahil naramdaman nitong ayaw ko ikwento. Diretso agad ako sa taas at pumasok sa banyo. I open the shower. Kasabay ng pagpatak ng tubig sa balat ko ang pagluha.

Who said men doesn't cry? I should do this to let go of my heartaches. Pagkatapos ko maligo ay binagsak ang sarili sa kama. Without wearing anything. I'm totally tired. I cover myself with thick sheets.

My eyes were wide open. I was disturb by someone opening the door. It's Annie standing there just wearing loose shirt. Hindi ito gumagalaw. Nakatayo lang siya.

She slowly walk towards me and stop on the other side of the bed. Naupo ako covering my lower part. She's still crying then after that she will wipe it and cries again. I grab her hand and let her sit on my lap. Yet she don't stop crying.

"I should guard my heart but I didn't see it coming."

I managed to ask her. "Annie, why? If you have feelings for me, why guard it? I will be the one guarding your heart."

"My dad is in coma Damiel. Maybe I just need comfort, my Mom, is not in good state but she allow me to go here because I want to help you and figure out what I feel."

"You should tell the truth Annie. And for your feelings, did you know now?"

"I'm still confused. I'm sorry for that."

I remove the hair covering her face and held both of her cheeks. For as long I am living, I will love her. Even eternity. I should understand and accept whatever she feel.

"Don't worry. I will not force you Annie but let me love you. I cannot promise you anything, but I will only give my heart to you."

"Take me Damiel and let's figure out what I feel."

It was so sudden for me that she offer herself. I look at her checking what she is up to but she kiss me again. I move my lips with her. It was so fast that she lay down on my bed and I'm on top of her.

She moan between our kisses and grab my hair. As if she was asking for support from it. My lips moves down to her neck. My hands expertly caressed her butt. It was so soft to touch. Ramdam ko ito dahil nakasuot lang ito ng lacy panty niya.

Then my hands find the thing I am longing to touch. I traced it with my middle finger. Napapaliyad ito minsan dahil sa sensasyon.

I remove my hand but she keep it coming back where I touch her. Nilagay nito ang kamay ko sa loob ng panty niya. She guide me through her hole. This woman makes my mind crazy.

"Don't stop please,"pakiusap nito. I granted her wish and rub my finger between her hole. After several rub, she is moaning again and she's wet. Nilabas ko ang kamay at sinipsip ang katas niya. It was oddly delicious. Napatingin ito sa akin at namumula.

"It's delicious and addicting my angel."

Nasa ibabaw pa rin ako nito. I stare at her angelic face and I cannot stop looking at this woman.

"So can you say now, did you figure it out?"

"I, uhm, I think I'm into you but am I right doing this thing with you? I mean, masyado ba akong desperada?"

Natawa ako sinabi nito at bigla nalang ito nalungkot. I shouldn't laugh. "Your not desperate my angel. I'm so lucky that you are interested to me also. Though, I know your still figuring it out."

She give me a genuine smile and give me smack. I kiss her forehead.

"Can you sleep with me my angel,"tanong ko sa kanya. She simply nod to me. I kiss every part of her face and transfer on the other side of the bed. I bring her closer to me and give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

After that, I began to close my eyes. I can't believe what just happen today. I know we are progressing. I'll be the better man for her.

***********************************
I hope madam/sirs, you will not forget to read my story and to my silent readers, I love you so much. Thanks for giving my story a shot. Apologizing sa errors and typos...