Chapter 19- Ring the Bells

Start from the beginning

You looked at Chris who was staring at you with loving eyes.
"How could I not... she is... wonderful"

Tara came in for a hug and you could tell the two you would be friends.

Lisa came up to you next for a hug.
"My dear girl! Chris showed me the picture of the reception. It's beautiful! Is the ceremony hall ready?"
"Almost I'm going to finish it up tomorrow."

"Y/N!!!! I need my hug too!!" Scott came out of another car with a few more the Evans party.

"Scott! I'm so glad you're here! My day is complete now!" You meet Scott half way for a bear hug.
Next came Chris's niece and nephews running in for a hug.

You ushered everyone inside the rented house and showed them their rooms.
" Chris here is your room"
He quickly pulled you in and shut the door, pushing you against it. He leaned in for a kiss peppering your jaw before reaching your lips.
He pulled back, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Hey"
"Hey" you gave him a lopped sided grin.
"So you're not staying in here with me?"
"Not until we're married... I think you can hold on that long."
"Well you better not be a temptress... no wiggling your hips, hair flips or making bedroom eyes at me... otherwise you'll be sorry" Chris gave you a devilish smile.

You couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Well love... you better not either!" You quickly gave him a kiss.
"So the plan for tonight is to go tubing at a skiing place near by"

"Oooo... that sounds awesome!"

After a few moments of making out, you gathered the wedding party and a few friends to head out for tubing.

It was the most fun you had in a long time. It gave you a much needed break away from wedding planning.
"Ok love we are going down together this time!"
"You know,Chris, I think it's just excuse to get me in your lap"
"So what... maybe it is... since you won't sleep with me tonight. I'm going to hold you as much as possible" he said with a wink.

Chris switfly sat down on a tube pulling you onto his lap. His arms quickly went around your waist as the tube was pushed off. You leaned into him as you went sailing down the hill.

Once at the end you tried getting up only to be kept down by Chris's arms.
"Oh not yet love... I like this feeling way too much"
"We have to move or we will get hit"
Chris allowed you to stand and he quickly got up only to wrap you in his arms again.
"I can't wait to spend my life with you"
"Me too, my sweet"

The next morning you woke up to the smell of coffee. Slowly opening your eyes you find a cup of coffee on your night stand.
"Last day as a Miss... I'll let you drink your coffee in peace ;)"

The note and coffee put a smile on your lips as you made you way into the bathroom for a shower.
As you were letting the warm water run over your body, the shower curtain opened
"Y/N!!!"
"AAAAAAAA!!! SCOTT!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Scott was now on the floor laughing.
"I couldn't help it! I love scaring you! Besides don't know how much I can do when your married... you know I love you" with that Scott got up off the floor and walked out laughing.

The rest of the day consisted of making the ceremony area ready for the next day. Having all of the extra hands made this easier.