It's my birthday!

(Hi! First, thank you so much for the many views and votes on this book! It's the best present I got!
As I promised, here is the birthday oneshot. A little bit late, because my day was eventful, but at least it's here.
It's my birthday, so Y/n will be like me. If you want an own b-day oneshot, you can request! [more likely in private message]
Things to know: I'm a bookworm, and I don't like big parties, too much people, and birthday songs. I live with my mom, her boyfriend, my little brother, and sometimes with my stepsister and stepbrother too. I just turned 15 today, on 14th of July.)

Y/n's pov:

The day everyone is waiting for is their birthday. Today is mine, and I'm so excited! My parents clearly made a plan with the Madrigals, they acted strange, and said that I will have a party. Well, I want to be with Camilo today, and of course his family and mine. I don't care about the others.

I woke up, and looked at the clock. 10 am. Damn, I slept long. I jumped out of my bed, and got my favorite (f/c) dress, brushing my hair and leaving it hanging around my head. I dressed up, and went to the kitchen for breakfast.
"Good morning princess" my stepdad greeted me with a kiss. "Happy birthday!"
"Thank you, F/n" I smiled.
My mom and my little brother also greeted me, and we ate a little breakfast cheerfully.
"Are stepsis and stepbro coming today?" I asked. (Please don't say anything related to the word "stepbro". I know.)

"Yes, they come to lunch, and stay here until tomorrow" F/n answered.
"Yes! I missed sis" I cheered.
"And I missed Sb/n" my brother added.
"Yeah, me too, but sis more" I admitted.
When we finished breakfast, I nearly flew into the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and putting on a very, very light makeup. I got my glasses, and my bracelet, and admired my happy face in the mirror. Well, I didn't feel anything different now that I am 15, but this day used to be about me. That's why I was happy.

We were in the living room, and I was about to ask if we would do something when someone knocked on the front door. My mother went to answer it, and came back with a smiling curly haired boy.
"May I borrow the birthday girl?" Camilo asked, and I ran up to him to hug him tightly.
"I think you can" my mom chuckled.
They told me to be at the Casita at noon, because Julietta makes us lunch. We said we will get there, and left the house. I saw my brother shake his head playfully as he gazed at us, holding each other's hand. He's just 12, but he already had a girlfriend, and thinks he is better in relationships than me. Maybe it's true, because i'm more likely introverted, but I don't care.

We started walking towards our hidden little place in the forest, not so far from my house.
"Happy birthday, hermosa" Camilo said.
"Thank you, bonito" I replied. He just smiled wider, still holding my hand.
When we reached our destination, we sat down on stumps as we normally do. But I saw he was a little bit nervous.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, everything. I'm just anxious" he answered.
"About what?" I worried.
"About that what will you think... about this" he pulled out something from his pocket, and held it in his hand.

I moved closer, curious about that thing. He smiled, and turned it to me.
My mouth opened, but I couldn't say anything. It was a silver necklace with a (f/c) chameleon medal on it. I smiled, and reached for it.
"It's just a little birthday present for you" he muttered, while I examined the medal what now laid in my hand. My smile widened, looking up at him.
"Thank you very much, Camilo" I whispered. He grabbed the necklace, and put it on my neck. I gazed at it once again, and then hugged him tightly.
"I never had such a beautiful present" I honestly told him.
"It's nothing" he waved it off.
"Don't say that, it means a lot to me"
"I'm glad you like it" he sighed.

I didn't know how to thank him for this cute gift, so I just kissed him. It became long, and when we pulled apart, I barely had air.
We stayed there for some time, and talked, until noon came.We needed to get back to Casita. So we did.

When the house opened its doors, I saw my sister and brothers.
"Sis!" I ran to greet her with a hug.
"Happy birthday, Y/n!" she exclaimed, hugging me back. She's 12 too, but acts like a little grown up sometimes. Well, it wasn't that time. "I like your necklace" she noted.
"I just got it today" I smiled. She looked at Camilo, who was talking to the boys. "Yes" I agreed to her thoughts.
We talked, and joined the boys, when the Madrigals came out of the rooms. We were enjoying ourselves (10 "child"), but then mom came and said the lunch is ready.

After lunch Julietta brought a cake and put it down in front of me.
I was prepared for the horrible birthday songs, but they didn't come. They didn't sing, just took photos.
"We know you hate the singing part, and we don't like those songs either, so we just removed it" Isabella explained when I wore a confused face.
"Thank you" I sighed happily. We all laughed a bit, and then I cut the cake. It was truly delicious. But everything is delicious what Julietta cooks.

After all the eating was done, time came for the presents. My stepsister and stepbrother gave me the first one, and as I unwrapped the paper, I squealed.
"Oh, my God, thank you so much!" it was the book I longed for so long, but I haven't got the money to buy it. I hugged them, and gave a kiss to my stepsister. "Thank you, little brother" I grinned, ruffling my stepbrother's hair. You know, I don't kiss other boys than my boyfriend.
"Hey, I'm the same size as you, and only 3 months younger!" he protested.
"Yes, you are younger" I replied.

My parents gave me some clothes and a canvas with paints. I like practicing my painting skills. And Mirabel sewed me a bag. I thanked all of them, and thought the gifting was over, when I heard a cough.
I turned around, realizing that it was Isabella. She stood beside Camilo, who held a beautiful bouquet of colorful flowers.
"Happy birthday again" he smiled, and gave me the flowers. I caressed the flower petals carefully, smelling the scent of them. There was a lot of my favorite flower, and some more what I liked.
"Actually Isabella made it" he rubbed the back of his neck.
"But Camilo told me what flowers I should make" Isa shrugged.

I hugged the boy again, and had a sudden idea. When we pulled away a bit, I leaned in, giving him a short but passionate kiss.
He became red to his ears, and I blushed a bit as well. I just kissed him in front of both our families. His hands were still on my waist, and mines were on his shoulders as I said:
"I love you more than you could imagine"

Did I want a good birthday? I got it. And we stayed up until nearly midnight, the 9 child (Antonio was already asleep) in Isabella's big room, talking and playing and having fun.

(Okay, in real life my birthday was like an usual day, but I don't care. I hope you liked this oneshot as much as I do, have a good day/night!)