A first kiss

(The one where you two are a couple, but didn't kiss before. So there's the first kiss.)

You were in the Madrigal house, hanging out with your boyfriend. Okay it sounds weird, but it is what you two usually do. Just talking about various subjects, laying in each other's arms, and everything. You were now walking on the corridor. No one was home, just the two of you. (idk, just imagine they went somewhere)

As you held Camilo's hand, and slowly walked, he spoke up.
"Y/n..."
"Yeah?" you responded, looking down at your feet. "I'm listening"
"Umm... You know I wondered about us" he started. The word "us" gave you a warm shiver. Then Camilo continued.
"About that I love you so much, and you say that you love me too..."
"Of course I love you" you looked up at him. He was blushing. "Very much" you added, earning a sweet smile of his. He stopped, and so did you.

"Then mind if I kiss you?" he hesitantly asked. Your face went deep red as you tried to keep your mind clear. He wants to kiss you. Are you dreaming? He saw the color of your cheeks and the little smile on your face, and grinned.
"A little help, Casita?" he opened his arms a bit. The floor tiles tilted under your feet, and you basically fell into Camilo's arms. He held you close, looking down at your face, only being an inch apart. He was blushing too, having a sparkle in his eyes as he looked at the love of his life.

Then he leaned in, and your lips connected. You didn't hesitate to respond, and kissed back. The two of you deepened the kiss, and didn't move until your lungs were out of oxygen. It felt just right. Your brain flooded in pink clouds, and your dear friend butterflies were living their best life in your stomach. How he kissed you, it was just sweet, loving and gentle, yet sending the message "I need you".

When you separated, you just smiled in his arms, as he said:
"I love you, mi Querida"

(I think it's a little short, but I wanted to write this. How do you feel about this one?)