(Traumatized)Nathan and His FangirlsPS: Ruby's honorary brother.

Hey there, I'm @myst219 AKA Rue Cadman.

I enter school with my friend, Mary when I see Karen - the bich walking down the stairs, giving me a total fake smile. She's a bich and two faced to be honest. She pretends to be nice real bad but she's bad at it.

Karen - Hi, Rueee!

She said faking a high pitched excited voice.

Rue - Hi, Karen.

Be nice, Rue. Be nice, she's a total bich but still, be freaking nice! Welp, for now. 

Karen - Yeah... Um... I've gotta go, Bye!

She just ran to the opposite direction from our class as I turn behind to see her with Nathaniel - who looks like a tomato but he's still popular (annoying too). She rushed towards him and started bombarding him with questions because he was absent for a few days. I entered class, put my bag on my seat and started leaving as Nathaniel came in. All the girls started questioning him like they're the fking police and it was hilarious to see his fully baffled face. He was like 'dude what did I even do to get this much attention?' And the answer is nothing. They're just typical girls fawining over him. 

I was standing in the corridor when Ruby came in and I filled her in of what was currently happening in the class and escaping was not an easy thing to do. The roads were blocked (not literally).

Ruby here!

After I entered class and threw my backpack at my seat while listening to Rue's news,  I went to the blackboard to update the date and period as I am the 2nd girls' monitor and the 1st girls' wasn't present yet. As I was writing, there was such a crowd of girls behind me but I didn't give a damn cuz the girls were of the prissy group so most of the girls in class.

After I turned back and told Karen to go to assembly ground cuz she has an item,she came to me and started talking. About what,idk. So I told her to go. 

After she went away and the crowd of girls cleared, I saw Nathaniel (....imma just call him Nathan such a long name) leaning on the first table. But boy,he was looking traumatized and...tired! Like he had just returned from a marathon or something!

He was wearing a mask so I figured that he must've been ill, cuz he normally doesn't wear masks and our teachers have told us to stay at home for a few days if we have health problems. Corona has made the teachers somehow cool!

Ruby:Got sick?

Nathan:Yeah

Ruby:How ya feeling now?

Nathan :Good

Ruby:*just nods*

I wasn't asking him like the normal girls of class. I was genuinely concerned. I ask anyone who's absent for 2 days or more about their health bcuz of COVID. But Karen didn't ask anyone about why they were absent, especially Rue when she had been absent for 3-4 days cuz she was dreadfully sick,but only Nathan. I'd been so worried about Rue when she was sick but Karen didn't spare a glance.

Besides, I do like Nathan. As a sister, I mean. He's like a brother to me,even if he doesn't know that.

Well the thing is that when I first joined this school a month ago, I started to like Nathan. Like having a crush. But I also knew that many other girls would've a crush on him.

But once I got the chance to sit next to him for 3 days, and believe me,it was...cool. Literally. The part of the classroom in which we sat didn't have much sunlight so it was cool. Anyways...

On the first day he was all gentlemanly and nice. So ig I had a crush on him.

But on the second day he turned to his 'real side'. It wasn't evil or something, but....fun! But his real side cut him off from my 'ideal crush' check list. I don't want him to change or anything, it's just that his fun side made him cool for a friend,or even a brother,but not crush.

I'll say more about Nathan in a chapter about him.

And tbh,none of us know what else say to say I'm gonna publish this stuff.