All boys are dads....no I didn't mean that!

Hey guys Ruby here!

So Imma just post a conversation I had with two of my classmates at school today

It starts with...I was sitting at the last bench (table if you call something else)of a row in class with a girl named Madison and a boy named Liam was sitting at the table beside us.

It was English period and we weren't giving a damn cuz ma'am speaks so slow and the children talk so loud that more than half of the period goes in confusion and timepass. The whole class except the frontbenchers know that the English ma'am teaches is of no use. So I was reading a story from a book when I overheard a conversation between Madison and Liam-

Madison:All boys are the same.

Ruby:...

Madison: They're all dishonest

Ruby:Hey that's not true! Not every boy is bad!

I said that because I had a friend named Aiden(on whom I had a crush on btw,2 years ago. We don't talk nowadays as he had transferred to another city)who was one of the nicest guys I've ever met and he broke my belief first that all boys my age are donkeys. 

Madison:Oh really? Name one boy who is honest!

Of course I couldn't tell her about Aiden as she would think I had a crush on him, which I did,but we weren't close enough for me to admit that. Besides,Liam was listening.

Ruby:Uhh....my brother!

Madison:Of course, I mean, we're all honest as kids but boys grow dishonest as they grow up!

Ruby:What about our dads?

Liam:Yes!!!

Madison:Well yeah but they aren't boys!

Ruby:...

Liam:...

Ruby:Then who are they? Women?

Madison:No I mean...ok I give up. Dads are honest and they are boys. Boys are honest. All boys are dads.

Ruby:...

Liam:...

Madison:...

Liam:Pfft-

Ruby:DUDE WTF-

Madison:NO WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!

Liam:All boys are dads ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!!!

Madison:SEE THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND!!!

Ruby: C'MON WHAT'S THE THING ABOUT DIRTY MINDS IN HERE WHAT YOU SAID WAS....WHATEVER!!!!

Madison: I MEANT THAT ALL BOYS AREN'T DADS THEN HOW ARE ALL BOYS HONEST!?!?!

Ruby&Liam: STILL ALL BOYS ARE DADS-

 So after that me and Liam were literally laughing our stomachs off and whenever we stopped,one look at each other or Madison was enough to set us off again until ma'am scolded a person sitting in front of Liam.

That's all for this chapter see ya!