10 " Helppp!🍂

Warning...⚡⚡
Slight smuth part is on the way. (Non detaliled smuth part🙂)

Its been 3 month that Taehyung's living with his new family.

"Hyungiee?"

.......

"Hyungiee Kookie is hungry,
I wan fruits pweasee.."

.......

"Jin hyung? .........
Joon hyung!!! .........
Taetae? .........
Jiminie hyung!!? .........

Jungkook worriey looked at his brothers who got busy with their own works, not paying attention to Jeongguk.

Its really made his tender heart ache in immense pain. So he began let it all out through mini waterfalls.

"Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun Kookieeshi
Saengil chukha hamnida"

A loud applaused echoed through the mansion which made Gguk smiling widely still with high speed tears.

"We're sorry baby for making you cry!,
Ignoring you was my stupid idea."
Taehyung rumbled, squeezing the chubby cheeks softly.

"Koo, come with me,
Your gift is loading in our room."
Taehyung threw a wild smile, holding the little finger of Kook who's blushing like hell.

In their room,

"Here you are babe!!"

A wave of tears threatened to fall from his eyes seeing the ring that bought by Taehyung.

Taehyung held his left hand, pressing the ring into ring-finger which lead him to cry harder, hugging the elder's tough chest plus wrapping hands around his waist.

"Don't cry bubb!...."
He pressed his lips on baby oil scented hair for about 1 minute.

(I really love to write the background before the kiss. Its soothing.. 😌😌)

Taehyung bend against his cheeks, nuzzling slightly and still- Gguk heart pounded a bit fast due to running down shiver through his nerves.
His lips started to tilt towards his light red lips, "gosh! I wanna feel it how its like, yeah?" he whispered into younger's ears.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled in non space, heating moment.
He lowered his head as tries to get level up with his eyes, soon their sparkle and hazel eyes locked in a deep conversation .
"If you wanna make it stop, tell me."
He mumbled not leaving his lake eyes. He said nothing which made Tae bend a bit near his lips.
"Or now"
His lips were against him Still looking with non words.

"Or---"

Jungkook knotted his fists against his whity shirt, pulling him roughly against him, he had reached to his lips, and the rest of words dissolving into the younger's lips. He groaned softly but overjoyed at the same time.
Both of their eyes slowly shut deepening in the sloppy kiss., but the heat getting higher as fast as possible which made both moaned through the kiss.

Taehyung's hand tangled up with the translucent shirt, roaming inside the tee.
Everytime his hand touched his skin Jungkook flinched from the icy hands of him.

They rolled over to the bed still through the kiss. Soon pulled out due to lack of oxygen but the clothes flying over the room plopping on the floor coner of the room.