01 " Begin.🍂

Note- If you wanna read where Big Kookie appear, skipped to the chapter-
'06 " Bully🍂' 

"The fuck Bogum!
Can't you understand that our time has come? look at this fucking photo Its cleary said I'm the next pray of them.
And remember,after me your time will start."

"I'm not that dumb to believe in ghosts,ok?
tell me what should I do Do-yun? how would we know who the hells they are who killed 5 friends of us. Stop shouting. If I get them a once, I'll never gonna leave them without killing."
Bogum groaned out holding a photo of his close friends who died a hour ago which wrote down 3 on its back.

"Think Bogum think who are they?
I can't die. pls save me."
Do-yun again begged in front of Bogum, like the people pleaded who have been killed by Bogum and Doyun when the knives,guns pierced their heads and hearts

"Until now no one stand against me. But who the hells are planing to kill me?"
He banged on the desk leading more stuffs to laying on the floor, some of are shattered, others are broken.

"Wooww! JUNGKOOK!
Bogum picked up a photo of someone, his eyes turned into lustful eyes so quick looking at the handsome guy.

I really miss his milky body and his moans under me, how he screamed out, how we tortured him.,, Dang it.
I never felt that much thrilled from others. Fuckkk!!!"

"Yooh! Bogum you're hard even just a thought of him.
Yes!!Exactltly!! You're right man!
He was the best. I missed his everything."

Do-yun threw a wild smile at the picture, like he gonna fuck him even from the photo,
while Bogum stroking his dick a little.

"Fuckkk! I want him right now"
Bogum slammed to the desk again making the wine glass shattered into millions of pieces.

"Hhh! You won't..
You did kill him. right? Don't you Bogum?"

"I had to.
I threw all of them to the heaven."
He made a evil smile draggimg a cigarette, lighting it up on, retaining it on his teeth.

"What do you mean by 'all of them'.
You killed that fucking Taehyung and all brothers of Jungkook?
Isn't that you mean?"
Doyun questioned.

Bogum nodded puffing a big smoke cloud...

Flashback starts
in,

3

2

1

....

Sikee..

In next week.....

Or

(May be after 3 months..)
🔊⚡

what do you prefer?

Ly❤

Hello my babies..
I'm back💩

Hope you support.

😌