02 " Flashback in🍂

Flashback start....🍑

"Mom!! You can't give birth to another baby!
I'm 16 now.
How could you do that? I don't want a brother. My class mates will laugh at me. I don't want pls do something mom!!"
Light brown haired screamed top of his lungs out making all of them got shock.

"I don't want to get pregnant Jimin, we're sorry. I'm gonna abort this baby, even though its hard"
A lady who's having 5 months old baby bump mumbled.

"N-noo! I can take care of him, pls don't do that mom! You can't abort---"

"Yoongi hyung? You crazy or what? We can't have another brother! Pls let mom to abort the---"
Jimin snapped at Yoongi but...

"shut the fuck up Jimin, how could you think this way? he is now half grown embryo, If wanna abort 5 month old baby, it should be so painful to the baby, like tearing him apart.
when we got a cut, you know how painful it is.right?...pls no!"

Yoongi teared out, explaining the pain the baby gonna feel.

"but.....Is it more painful hyung?
I'm sorry for being selfish, really sorry!"
Jimin mumbled looking down due to frustration that he got only thinking about him.

"It's ok Jimin.
Come on everyone now stop watering up. We're gonna have a new baby brother soon. Let's celebrate it."
The elder named Jin spoke out patting on Jimin aka younger's head.

Their mommy smiled proudly looking at the 5 brothers' cuteness and unity, caressing the tiny baby bump.
"You're so lucky to have brothers like them Jungkook!"

They got so much excited to have their brother.

The day of 7 months completed,
They're busying with decorating the baby room for Jungkook.

Jimin decided to paint the room in light purple which not that bright or harmful to the baby skin.
Jin filled the baby cupboard with so many clothes and baby cosmetics.
Joon and Hobi placed a lot of toys everywhere in the room, hanging a low but a bit bright light on the roof.
Yoongi made the cot comfy and soft by adding cotton felts and pillows, hanging a music mobile on top of it.

"I planted a Sakura flora in the garden for our little. The plant and Jungkook will grow together."

Their dad brushed his bangs to wipe out the sweat drops that appered from the planting work.

"Woow dad! It's amazing!!!!"
Jimin hopped out of the happiness.

I know this part is boring.
It won't be any longer.

Don't worry!
The tragedy coming soon.

☆And A vampire series on the way.
Stay tuned.

Story contains on,

Fluffs

● ⚠️ Warning ⚠️

-Abusing-

-Explain of censored parts.-

-Emotional chapters.-

-self harm-

°•° °•°

°

Be Careful!!
cos
~I love you~