Part 8

If you guys don't vote I'm going to update pretty late ok??? So, be a good girl or Jungkook will punish you 😏😏😏 and it won't be my fault okay?

Time Skip

Y/n's pov

I was taking some books from the library. It was silent and cozy. I love spending time in the library as I am a silent one or maybe introvert. Who knows?

I was taking book from the highest shelf when I felt someone back hugging me. Their arms wrapping around my waist giving me their warmth.

I chuckled and gave a warm smile at the person. One of my most favourite persons, who is my one and only child his best friend Eunwoo.

"Baby!!" He whispered in my ears earning a little pout from me.

"I missed you so much." He said as he smiled and hugged me more tightly.

"I miss you too. When did you arrive at Seoul?"

"It was last day. I missed hugging you and holding in my embrace." He chuckled a little and broke the hug. But didn't let you go out of his embrace.

"Aish,Eunwoo? You are talking like you have been far away from your girlfriend for a long time and got her back right now." Your mouth left uncontrollable chuckles.

"Who needs a girlfriend when I have a cutie who is still in my embrace?" He said and looked in your eyes.

"Let's go we will be having lunch together." He held your hand and you both went to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

"Hey Y/n!! Come here let's ha-wait!! Who is this handsome guy with you miss Y/n?"

She scoffed in disbelief,"don't tell me that you have a boyfriend???"

"Hey hey come down he is Eunwoo. Lisa, Rosé meet my childhood best friend Eunwoo and Eunwoo meet Rosé and Lisa my friends. Guys let's have a seat we will be having lunch together."

Y/n's pov

We all sat on our seats. Eunwoo was about to sit but out of nowhere Chanyeol came and moved the chair which made Eunwoo fall on the ground.

Chanyeol is the f*** boy and the playboy of the school. Except for me,Rosé and Lisa, he had used and also dated all the girls of our school. All means all. Not a single girl is left who isn't in the list of his ex.

He loves to taste girls' body so now he wants me. I couldn't control my anger after what he did to Eunwoo. I slammed my hand on the table and stood up in anger.

"What the hell Chanyeol?  Why did you do that?" I said fuming in anger.

"No one can sit beside my babygirl." He checked you out in a way making you uncomfortable.

"I'm who's? Yours? Excuse me!!! Haha I'm just mine,okay!!!"

He came near you. His left hand made it's way to your waist, pulling you towards him making you bump against his hard built chest he whispered in your ear, "Oh come on sweetie. Just leave him and come to me. He won't be able to give you the pleasure I can give you. I'm much more sexy hot and handsome than him beautiful."

You shut your eyes tightly feeling uncomfortable and somehow made yourself free from his grip.

"You want to sit beside me?" You asked acting all innocent.

He nodded while his fingers roamed around your face to your jawline making it lift with his index finger.

"Ok, come sit." You held his shoulder and when he was about to sit you pulled the chair harshly making him fall on his butt and all the students look at the scene made by you.

"You.will.pay.for.it.arghh!!!!!" He hissed and gritted his teeth.

" Ok, I'll be waiting. For now see you soon bye-bye tatah!!!" You playfully winked at him making him more pissed.

He got up by the help of his hands and started limping while glaring at you like he'll murder you right now.

And on the other hand Yeji, Yuna and their minions were busy watching the drama. You made Eunwoo sit on the chair and you were about to sit when he said something which made you stand up again.

"Hey Y/n? What if he does something to you? What if he harms my girl?" He asked being all tensed and concerned  about you.

You started chuckling and crossed your arms against your chest. "Aish Eunwoo...... He can't. Babe relax okay!! He's ju---- ouch!"

You held your cheek with your right hand feeling a pressure and making it turn your face on the other side.

"Why did you do that to my Chanyeol huh? I will make you suffer." The girl in front of you fisted your hair in her hand and she lifted her hand in the air to slap you again.

But you were fast enough to held her arm and twist it behind her back making her groan in pain.

To be continued............

Hey ARMY's 💜 💜💜!!! I hope you liked it and if you did please vote share and comment for it. Love you all 💜💚💜💚💜💚