part 4

He quickly ran behind you to stop you and said. "Fine, come. But you have to sit by my side not at the back seat." A little smirk formed on his face.

You just rolled your eyes and sat on your seat beside the driver's seat. He then also sat in the car and started the engine of the car. The ride was silent until he spoke and to broke the unknown spell.

"I'm Jungkook." He said and looked at you who was fiddling with her fingers and again focused on the road.

"Did I ask ?" She said in a very annoyed tone. But soon something came in her mind which caused her to utter some words.

"Anyways I am Y/n."

"Beautiful name. Just like you. You know you are really beautiful."

He pursed his lips for a while and looked at you from the car's mirror in the excuse of fixing it.

He gazed your movements, "I wonder how beautiful OUR children will be! OUR kids will be roaming around the house while calling you eomma and me appa."

Everytime he said the word *OUR*, the pressure was noticeable in his voice. He said those words and stopped the car as you both reached your school.

"Thanks for the ride and stupid for your working skills on flirting with me."

She said firmly but in a mocking way. She oped the car door and left while her bag pack  hanging from her left shoulder making her look fabulous.

Y/n walked inside the school making Jungkook  dumbfounded. Y/n walked to her classroom through the hallway. She stood in front of her classroom after knocking the door gently. The class teacher, Mrs.Lee noticed her and shouted all of a sudden.

"MISS KANG Y/N!! YOU'RE LATE TODAY, GO STAND OUT OF THE CLASS!!!" She shouted her lungs out making all the students gasp.

But as always, our Y/n is savage and yeah smart too. So, she calmly answered back,"Excuse me, Mrs. Lee you come late to class most of the time. We don't ask you too stand out of the class." Y/n uttered all those innocently and like a kid she smiled at Mrs Lee.

"Mrs.Lee scoffed at her behaviour and let her in. "Come in, sit on your place." Y/n's face had a cute little smile which turned into a satisfied smirk when she became successful to enter her classroom.

As soon as she sat on her respectful place Lisa, one of her best friends whispered her in her ears,"Woah Y/n you did that?"

"You didn't even leave Mrs. Lee!!" Rosé exclaimed with wonder and shock whick was visible in her voice.

"What???" You just rolled your eyes on them. But soon they were answered. "It's logic!"

After school, three of you came out of the school building and suddenly Lisa asked something being tensed,"Y/n? Why did you come late today? Is everything ok?"

"Yes Y/n. You don't even oversleep. So, why?"

"Rosé I didn't even oversleep nor something happened to me Lisa."

She paused for a minute and again spoke,"Actually I was on my way to school when I saw and old woman got hit by a car and she was bleeding.  Then a man came out of the car and we both took her to the hospital. After getting her treated, I asked him to drop me cause I was getting late for school. That's why I was late today. Got it?"

Both Lisa and Rosé made an 'O' shaped face then both of them smirked while wiggling eyebrows at each other ,"She was with him~~"

"Bark whatever you want to. I'll take my leave as I also need to goto the cafeteria other than staying here." She said boldly and strated walking by the school building when she noticed someone familiar.

To be continued......

Hey ARMYs 💜💜💜!!! I hope you liked it and if you did please vote share and comment for it. Love you all 💜💚💜💚💜💚

Sorry for late updating. I'm fine now doing very well. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers 🙏 love you all 💜💚