part 14 (Double Update)

Violence and abuse parts are ahead. ⚠️ ⚠️ Warning alert

If you're not comfortable then you can skip this part.

_______________________________________

You were taken a back after seeing those dangerous weapons. Soon you got chained to the shackles and both of them came in front of you with those baseball bats.

Jisung started caressing the bat while Chanyeol was making various cuts on your palms of hands.

Painful screams started leaving your mouth. And at the next moment Jisung hit you on your stomach.

You groaned in pain they started beating you in various ways. The older one was making cuts on your body and the younger was beating you.

Chanyeol tore your dress leaving you in your undies. Suddenly your skin came in contact with a metal thing. And your belly area started getting wet.

He started making thin cuts on your skin down in your lower abdomen.

Jisung threw the bat away. He grabbed your jaw and made you look and him.

You were a bloody mess and started coughing. Your whole body was bleeding very badly.

"It's more fun to see you in this state beautiful." He jerked your jaw as he stated the sentence like a psychopath.

You open your mouth to speak but you were coughing only. You looked at him with your red eyes and swallowed lips.

"Why di- did y you *cough* do it to me? H-huh? W-hy did you be- betray me?" You started coughing harder. Every time you were coughing bloods were coming out of your mouth.

Your eyes became heavy and the vision became blur. You fainted there hanging.

The whole basement filled with the sound of laughing loudly.

"It's not called betraying baby, it is called GET WHAT YOU WANT.

He started laughing like a psychopath.

"Babygirl, I want to cum deep inside you, make you moan my name, I want you to beg me to speed up my pace, our skin clapping sound fill the room. If you weren't in the state I swear on my member I would f*** you hard."

To be continued.......

Key to the next chapter:- 310+ views and 125 + votes for this books

     From
  Grace ♥️

Sorry for the short chapter as it is a double update. I hope you all are reading this and you all will be staying by my side.

I'm taking a huge risk because my father caught me and he also read one of my smuts. I'm truly ashamed in front of him as we both are like best friends.

But still I'm updating as it has become one of my hobbies. So please stick by my side and help me You all are my encouragement.

I hope you liked it. Love you all 💜💚💜💚💜💚