《 Mall Hangouts 》

•Y/n POV•

"Are you okay?" I asked. He shrugged and said, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, I've just never seen you so...into something." I said, staring at his research. He shook his head. "I'm not into it, I just wanna get a good grade. That's all." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well I'm.......bored." I commented, walking over to him and taking the books out of his hand.

Will sighed, stood up, and said, "Well have you ever played D&D?" I shook my head and replied saying, "Will, I lived all my 15 years- in a lab. Now, we did have games but not games like D&D." He chuckled as he replied, "Well what did you do for fun?"
I thought about it and replied, "I either drew or read. Maybe occasionally a game but the games there sucked." Will nodded, "Well maybe we can go to the Starcourt Mall!" I looked up at him and smiled before nodding. "That sounds great!" Will grabbed my hand and we made our way to the bus. I sat next to him and he grabbed my hands.
As soon as the bus pulled up, I ran through the doors and took my steps into the mall. I looked around and saw a photoshoot area. I remember when Max told me about how her and El went there.

"Will! Let's go do a photoshoot!" I exclaimed. He nodded and followed behind me. I walked into the studio and saw that they were shooting the girls. They all turned around and greeted us. The one who I assume was an employee and said, "Ah, welcome! There are some clothes in the back. You, young lady, there are red dresses in the back. Pick your size and put it on. Now you sir, there are suits in the back. You pick your size and put it on. We are gonna start out with the Famous Theme!" Will and I nodded and headed to the back.

Once we were changed, me and Will went to the red carpet and posed for the photographer. He took a couple of photos and then said, "Outfit change!" We went to the back and changed into colorful jumpsuits and came back and posed with a colorful background. After a few more shots of us posing, a man came in with two women.
"Alright, here's your pictures guys, go enjoy the rest of your day!" We thanked the man and put the pictures in a bag Will brought.

Soon, we started heading towards the food court because Will and I started to get hungry. While eating a fry, he suddenly spoke up. "Max was right, you really are cute." I blushed and laughed. "Thanks." He nodded. "So uh, what should we do after this?" Will asked me, still chewing on his fry. I finished off my own fry before replying, "Maybe we could  play some of those video games?" He nodded before standing up and grabbing my hands.
We made our way to the video store before stopping by the arcade, where Will and I had gone yesterday. As soon as we entered, Will picked out the game he wanted to play. And so we played it. After playing all of it, we decided to get Scoops Ahoy.

When we arrived at Scoops Ahoy, a man in a sailor outfit greeted us and said, "Hey Byers! Who's this?" I smiled and replied, "I'm Y/n. Say...what are these people eatihg?" A look of confusion came onto his face. "Huh? Oh, this is an ice cream place. So everyone is eating ice cream..." Will chuckled awkwardly and said, "Uhhh I'll take strawberry and she'll take vanilla." I nodded before the man in a sailor outfit handed us each a cone. Once we left, I stuck the cone in my mouth and hummed contently.
After walking through the mall for an hour, we got tired so we went to sit on a bench to rest. Once we finished, Will held my hand again and we decided to head home.

|Timeskip|

Once we got home me and Will told Joyce we weren't that hungry and that we would eat  later. We headed to Will's room and once we got inside he said, "Can I show you something?" I looked at him confused and replied, "Of course, you can!" He grinned before grabbing his sketchpad. He flipped to a page and showed me the page. It was....me. Without my wig. In a dress with  a crown on my head.
He watched as I smiled at it and said, "Wow...that's amazing!" He smiled and replied, "Thanks." I looked at it one last time and asked him, "Is this why you're such a weirdo?" He laughed and answered, "I guess so."
I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands moved up my sides and grabbed my hips. Our lips moved together perfectly, sending sparks throughout my body.
We broke the kiss and Will said, "Wow...I didn't expect that from you honestly." I bit my lip and mumbled, "I'm kinda surprised myself too..." he smiled and replied, "What now?" I blushed and said, "I want to kiss you again." He smirked and whispered, "Okay. But not here though. Can I take you on a date first?" I nodded. I was happy to spend time with him but I was curious. What exactly was a date? God now I was nervous...

IK THAT WAS A SPED UP CHAPTER AND IM SORRY IT TWAS SHORT BUT IM REALLY LOSING TIME TO WRITE THIS BUT I STILL WANT TO SO IMA JUST UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. PLZ DONT HATE ME. ALSO DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT. ALSO ALSO, THX FOR THE READS!